Facebook Stories was launched earlier this year but it didn’t make much impact compared to stories on its other app Instagram. But that is not stopping Facebook from trying to promote it. To get more people to use Facebook stories, they rolled out the ability to share Instagram stories on Facebook directly. This move made good sense as there are over 300 million people already using Instagram stories. Recently, Facebook released story feature for Brands. Previously it was only possible to post a story as your personal account but now you can do it for the pages, you’re an admin of. Here we have listed simple steps to upload Stories as a Facebook page.
If you own a Facebook page for personal use or to promote your business/brand then the new feature is going to be quite useful for you. From now on, it is possible to upload stories from your page. Here’s how.
Upload Stories As Facebook Page
Similar to stories uploaded on the personal timeline you can only post stories on Facebook pages using their Android or iOS app. Before proceeding ahead update the app to the latest version from the respective app stores.
- Open the Facebook app and go the desired page timeline.
- Below the Write something… box you should see Your Page’s Story. Tap on it or Create Story below it.
- After this, the Camera screen will open. Now, add photo or video and other filters as you would normally do.
- Next, tap on Your Story at the bottom followed by Add to confirm. With this, your page story will be added and shown to all the followers.
- To add multiple stories head to the page’s timeline again and tap on Add to Story this time. The rest of the process remains the same.
Similarly, you can add as many photos/videos as possible to your Facebook page story. You can see the number of views on your story while viewing it yourself at the bottom left of the screen. Like other stories, these will also last for 24 hours unless deleted earlier.
Note: You can only get this option for pages for which you are an admin.
We hope that you were able to use the Facebook page stories feature. Are you going to use it as a part of your social media promotion campaign? Share your thoughts in the comments.