- 1 Who We Are
- 2 Who We Share Your Data With
- 3 How Long We Retain Your Data
- 4 What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- 5 How We Protect Your Data
- 6 What Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place
Who We Are
Company Name – TechUntold
Contact Information – [email protected]
Site URL – http://www.techuntold.com/
What Information Do We Collect & Why Do We Collect This Data?
We collect your personal information when you subscribe to any of our newsletters or contact us using the contact form.
You may have to enter name and Email address when subscribing to our newsletters, contacting us or leaving a comment.
Your name and email is collected after your consent (by checking the checkbox) for the purpose of sending you updates from our site directly to your email address.
You can always unsubscribe anytime using the Unsubscribe option which is available in every email we send.
We receive your name and Email address after your consent (by checking the checkbox) when you contact us using our contact form. We keep this data for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted to them for marketing purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form after your consent, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Name and email address are used for contacting our users or sending them the latest updates on our blog.
Third-party services such as Google Adsense and Google Analytics which we use on our site store cookies to track visitors and for better ad management.
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on www.techuntold.com send directly to your browsers. They won’t receive your IP address since we turned on IP address anonymization.
TechUntold.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
For any concerns with a third party, please contact them directly.
TechUntold.com uses the Amazon associates program for promoting products from Amazon through affiliate links. Whenever a user buys a product from those links, we earn a commission. However, we only recommend relevant products that have high ratings and positive reviews. Apart from that, we are also affiliate partners with other quality products like mSpy and Stellar Data Recovery.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
The following is a list of third party services that may access your data at various times:
- MailChimp for Email marketing
- Convert Pro for capturing your Emails
- Ezoic for advertisement
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers, sites, services for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here.
Annual request summary: http://g.ezoic.net/privacy/techuntold.com/annualRequestSummary
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Where We Send Your Data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Do We Disclose Any information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
How Can I Delete My Data?
Please contact us to request your account, and it’s associated data, to be deleted from TechUntold.com, and associated servers.
How Can I Export My Data?
Please contact us to request your account, and it’s associated data, to be exported from TechUntold.
How We Protect Your Data
We use SSL certificate and password and API keys that are regularly cycled for security purposes .
In addition to this, the following precautions have been made:
- Database access is strictly limited to those requiring it
- Server access is strictly limited to those requiring it
- Administrator roles are designed such that those performing routine administrative tasks do not gain access to data that is not relevant to their role
What Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place
In the unlikely case of a data breach, the following steps will be followed:
- Site, server and database access will temporarily be disabled
- All of our passwords and security certificates will be changed
- Our users will be emailed and notified of the breach
- An internal investigation will be started to ascertain as much as we can about the breach
- The TechUntold.com site, server and databases will be re-enabled once they’ve been proven to be secure
- Changes will be made, and documented, to prevent a similar breach in the future
- A follow up an email will be sent to all of our users, detailing what we learned from the investigation, along with the steps to prevent future breaches
If we make material changes to this policy, we may notify you on our Website, by a blog post, by email, or by any method we determine. The method we chose is at our sole discretion.