Instagram, where people enjoy sharing pictures and videos either publicly or privately, is the most popular media sharing application. Apart from the feature what Instagram is offering, people always look for some more fun features. Once such feature/tweak people look for is how to type upside down caption on Instagram. So for all those users who want to flip text of Instagram caption or bio, here is the article for them.
Type Upside Down Caption On Instagram Post
To write upside down Instagram caption on Android and iPhone, we will use third-party apps. Both, Android and iOS apps are listed with methods to post upside down caption.
1) Install the Best Text Flipper app that is available for free from the Play Store.
2) After successful installation, open the app. Type the desired text and select the required mode. The app supports 3 types of text – flip, reverse and mirror which are self-explanatory.
3) Select the preferred one and tap on Copy to copy the text to the clipboard or you can use the Share option to directly open and paste the text into other apps.
The reason I have mentioned this app at the top is that it offers multiple options when it comes to processing the text and also allows you to share the text directly from the app.
1) Download the Upside Down app on your Android device from Play Store.
2) As shown in the picture below, you need to enter the text you want in the caption to be upside down. In the picture, I have entered the text as my name.
3) Once you enter the text, you will see the upside down of the entered text.
4) The app will give you an option to copy. Tap on Copy button to copy the upside down flipped text.
5) Now, open the Instagram app and add any picture or a video and in the caption box, just paste the copied upside down text. That’s it; you can now post the picture or a video with an upside down caption on Instagram. Same steps you can follow for the Instagram bio.
Update: This app is removed from the App Store. iOS users can directly use Upside Down Text Generator online tool on their iPhone’s/iPad’s browser.
The iPhone/iPad users also need a third-party app to write upside down caption on Instagram post. The procedure is same as the Android.
1) You need to download the
Keyboard Pro app.
2) In this app, first, you need to type the text and then tap on the inverted “abc” button to convert it to the upside down text & backward. After this simply select the inverted text and paste it on the Instagram caption box.
With the help of the mentioned apps, Android, as well as iPhone users, can now put the inverted & backward caption on Instagram post. Apart from these apps, you can use the methods for writing upside down text & backwards on Facebook & WhatsApp.