Did you experience data loss on your Android device? Whatever may be the reason for that we are here to rescue you by recovering the lost data from your Android smartphone using PhoneRescue. In this article, we are going to provide a comprehensive PhoneRescue review and while doing that we will show you exactly how it can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp messages and more on Android.
PhoneRescue Review – Android
In this digital age, data on our phones and computers is most valuable and priceless thing at the same time. Losing pictures from a trip to your favorite destination or friend’s marriage is the last thing one wants. But it still happens to most of us. You should not panic or be sad about it. As there are data recovery software’s which can help you to retrieve the deleted data. One such excellent software with the highest recovery rate in the industry is PhoneRescue. It is available for both Android and iOS.
For this review, we will be showing you how to recover data on Android using its Android version. So, let’s get to it.
Recover Deleted Photos and Videos on Android
1. To get started you will have to download the PhoneRescue on your computer/laptop from their official website. Please make sure to select the correct handset name you have(Samsung, Sony, Google etc.)
It is available for both Windows & Mac and has a free trial version. In this case, I will use PhoneRescue for Samsung(Windows version).
2. After successful download, go ahead and install it as you would install any other software.
3. Launch PhoneRescue(PhoneRescue for Samsung in this case) once it is installed. You should see the following screen prompting you to select the language. Select the desired language to proceed ahead.
4. On the welcome screen, you will see a few tips on how to make optimal use of the software. After going through them click on Getting Started.
5. Next, connect your Samsung Android device via USB to your PC/Mac and allow USB debugging.
You can do that by going to Settings > Developer Options > Toggle USB debugging switch to ON. Check Always Allow and tap on OK on the next pop-up.
This will install the PhoneRescue app on your Android device to make the connection between software and smartphone/tablet. Look at the screenshot below for more understanding.
6. Select the items you wish to recover. I will select Photos and Videos and click on Next.
For the software to work you will have to allow PhoneRescue to access photos, media and files on your Android device. So, tap on Allow on your Android device to start the scan.
7. On the next screen, you will get options for Deep and Quick Scan. I recommend you to go for Quick Scan as it doesn’t require root. If the quick scan is not enough to recover your deleted items then you can think about the Deep scan.
Deep Scan will root your device automatically and it is an irreversible operation. That’s why it is better to go for a quick scan initially.
8. Click on Quick Scan and in a few seconds you should see the items(Photos in my case) which were lost from the device. To recover them, click on Save to Computer icon at the bottom right of the window.
Please note that to recover data you will have to purchase the premium license of the software. With the trial version, you can only preview the lost files.
Apart from lost photos and videos, you can also recover the following data using PhoneRescue.
- Restore Deleted Contacts
- Retrieve lost Call Logs
- Recover accidentally deleted messages
- Get back messages from the instant messaging apps like Line and WhatsApp
- Recover deleted Music and Calendar items
Now, let us get to the Pros and Cons.
1. The recovery rate of PhoneRescue is high because of the fact they have different software for a different handset(Samsung, Google etc.). This is a pretty unique thing I found in iMobie’s software when compared to other smartphone data recovery software’s I have reviewed earlier.
2. The scan completes in a jiffy which is absolutely brilliant.
3. The only Android data recovery software available in multiple languages I have used till now.
It is not available for all the Android smartphones. But they will soon be adding support for Moto and LG.
You should consider PhoneRescue when trying to recover your valuable data on Android device. I am sure you won’t be disappointed. With a user-friendly interface, you won’t have to do much apart from a few taps and clicks to retrieve the lost data.
If you found the review useful then do share it on social media. Please share your thoughts in the comments below.