As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Telegram continuously updates its existing features and introduces new features to facilitate its users. Other than just chatting and calling options, there are various other features available in Telegram that will make your day. One such feature is creating a poll. Yes! you heard it right, you can create a poll in Telegram and ask for other’s suggestions and views on a particular thing.
There are many bots on Telegram that will help you create a poll and in this article, we are going to discuss some of them.
Bots To Create Poll On Telegram
You can use these same steps from Android or iPhone.
Taking someone’s opinion has never been so easy. With the help of VoteBot, you can easily create a poll and take other’s suggestions. For creating a poll using Vote Bot, you need to follow the simple steps given below.
1. Launch the Telegram app on your device.
2. Tap the search option, available at the top right of the screen and search votebot.
3. Select VoteBot.
4. After opening the VoteBot tap on Start.
5. Now choose the type of poll you want to create i.e Public or Anonymous. The public poll reveals the name of the voter and an anonymous poll doesn’t.
6. Next, VoteBot will ask you to send the question.
7. After sending the question, VoteBot will ask you to send the first answer that you would like to add to your poll.
8. Now you need to send the second answer to your question.
9. After that, you can simply click on /done or add other answers to your questions. Once you tap the /done option, your poll is ready.
10. You can share this poll with your friends or groups by clicking on Publish poll and then selecting the groups or friends to whom you want to send the poll.
The results of the Votebot will be shown in percentage and the voter is not allowed to choose more than one option, but voters can alter their answer whenever they want.
2. [CAT] GroupAgree[CAT] GroupAgree Bot is another interesting bot of Telegram that will help you create an amazing poll. In order to use it, follow the steps given below.
1. Open the Telegram app and tap on the search option and search [CAT] GroupAgree Bot.
2. Select the [CAT] Groupagree Bot.
3. Now to start creating the poll, tap on Start.
4. You can choose the personal option in order to see the name of the voter or you can select the anonymous option to keep the name of voter hidden.
5. Different kinds of polls can be created according to your needs by selecting the various options like vote, doodle and limited doodle.
If you opt for Vote, not more than one option can be selected by the voter. In doodle option, you can select multiple options. While in limited doodle, you can select as many options as instructed by the poll creator to the bot.
6. After choosing the type of poll, you need to send the question to the bot for which you created the poll.
You can also add the description to your poll suggesting the voters, what type of poll you have created.
7. Now send the first answer that you need your poll to show.
8. You can send more answers or simply click on Done.
With this, your Telegram poll is ready. You can share your poll with anyone using the Publish button or you can also share the poll link by pressing on Publish with link button.
You can also edit your poll by tapping on the Options button.
3. Multi Vote
Now, this bot is quite similar to the VoteBot, the difference is that unlike VoteBot, the voter can choose more than one answer to the question. Use Multi Vote bot in Telegram by following the given steps.
1. Open the Telegram app on your device. Search for multi vote bot by tapping on the search button and select it.
2. Tap on Start to enable the Multi Vote bot.
3. Now send a question to Multi Vote bot for which you want to create the poll.
4. After that, send the first answer that you want your poll to show.
5. You can add as many answers as you want and then tap on /done.
6. Your Telegram poll is created. Now send your poll to the groups and your friends by clicking on publish. You can also share the link of your poll by tapping on share link.
Don’t Miss: How To Hide Your Last Seen On Telegram
Polls become really necessary when we want to take someone’s opinion, and especially when no one’s around to guide you. All the three bots discussed above are simple and really easy to use and can help you take the decisions wisely by hearing out what others think about your situation.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.