Have you ever thought to use or send Instagram Direct message from the computer? Well, if that is your requirement then I have a solution for you in this article. This tutorial will share how to use Instagram Direct on PC or Mac.
If you are looking to send Instagram direct messages from the browser then follow send automated direct messages on Instagram. But this method is better in case you are sending automatic messages and not relevant for having a conversation. So this post will share how can you have a conversation on Instagram Direct from the computer.
In case you’re totally new to Instagram you might not know about Instagram Web. Apart from Instagram App, you can use Instagram from your computer or smartphone browser as well.
How To Use Instagram On PC or Mac?
In order to use Instagram from a computer, you just need to open the web browser and visit www.instagram.com. Login using your Instagram credentials and you are good to go.
Now, the thing is you won’t find any option to use Instagram Direct from the web which is a bit irritating. Personally, I feel that the feature to send Instagram Direct messages from the web should be added. For the time being, I am going to share a solution which will allow you to send Instagram Direct messages on the computer.
How To Use Instagram Direct On PC Or Mac?
2. Once the download completes, Install the software. It is an easy and straightforward process.
3. On completion of installation click Finish.
4. Wait for a few minutes and let it configure by itself. After that, you will get a welcome screen. Click on Right Arrow.
5. Next, it will ask for a Google id. Enter your Gmail id credentials and proceed forward by clicking on the arrow at the right-hand side.
6. When you’re done with all this setup, a screen similar to the one attached below will appear. Click on Search.
7. Type Instagram in the search bar and click on the Instagram app icon when it shows up.
8. You will be redirected to Play Store. Click on Install.
9. The app will get Installed on your virtual Android device (Bluestacks)
10. After installation finishes, open the app. Click on Login at the bottom of the screen.
11. Enter your Instagram credentials and click Log in.
12. Instagram will open on your PC as it would open in Android app. Click on Instagram Direct icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Now, enjoy sending Instagram Direct message on the computer. Share this with your friends if you found it useful. This might not be the best of the solutions but it’s certainly the best FREE way for using DM’s on a computer.