Do you receive a lot of unnecessary or spam Emails? If so then you might be clearing your mailbox daily to make it free of any clutter. However, doing it manually by deleting each Email individually eats up important time and hampers productivity. To save you from that we are here with a hack to delete all Emails on iPhone/iPad at once for iOS 10. It will work for all the accounts be it Gmail, iCloud or a custom account.
The procedure below will delete all your Emails in Inbox in one go so we strongly recommend you to move the important Emails to a new folder before proceeding.
You can also use it to delete all Emails in any other folder. So, without any further wait lets get the ball rolling.
Delete All Emails on iPhone/iPad At Once
1. Open Mail app and select the desired Mailbox.
2. When you are in the desired folder tap on Edit at the top right corner.
3. Now, select any Email to activate the Move option.
Once Move is enabled tap and hold it.
4. While holding the Move option, tap on the mail selected earlier to uncheck it.
5. You can now release your thumb from the Move button.
6. The next screen will show the first Email and the number of Emails in the folder. This means all the Emails are selected for this action. Now, all you need to do is tap on the Trash button to move all emails there in a jiffy.
This will delete all the Emails at once on iPhone or iPad. As I said earlier, you can use it to delete Emails from any account or any folder.
Here are a few handpicked tutorials related to Mail app on iOS.
We hope that you were able to get rid of all the Emails and clear your Inbox. If you found this article useful then don’t forget to share it with your friends on iOS.