As an Amazon Associate and affiliate of other programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
iPhone became capable to do a lot more with iOS 11 amazing additions. However, apart from the significant features, like always, there are minor adjustments made to a few settings. Similar, to auto-brightness setting and Night Shift option in Control Center, adding or removing Mail accounts from the Mail app have been relocated in iOS 11. You might have noticed by now that the option to manage email accounts is no longer under Mail in Settings. In this tutorial, we will help you spot the option and let you know how to add or delete Email accounts on iOS 11 from Mail app.
The only thing that has changed in iOS 11 from the previous iOS versions is that the mail accounts have been moved to a different location under Settings. Once you get there the rest of the process to add/delete email account remains the same. So, let’s get to it.
Add or Delete Email Accounts on iOS 11
1. Open Settings.
2. Now, instead of selecting Mail tap on Accounts & Passwords.
As mentioned earlier, from now on the procedure is the same.
3. In Accounts section, all your added email accounts will appear. To connect another account to Mail app tap on Add Account.
4. On the next screen, select the Email service. In this case, I select Google.
5. Next, enter the Email id and password of the account you wish to add.
6. Finally, tap on Save at the top right. With this, the account will be added to the Mail app.
You may confirm the same by opening the Mail app and look for all the Mailboxes.
7. To remove an Email account, tap on the desired one under Accounts & Passwords.
8. Tap on Delete Account at the bottom and select Delete from My iPhone to confirm.
Similarly, you can add or delete other desired mail accounts.
We hope that you were able to find the option to manage Email accounts in iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad. Don’t forget to share the article to inform other iOS users about this slight change.