Gone are the days when you had to use iTunes on PC or Mac to check your purchase history for App Store & iTunes store. From now on, Apple will allow you to view App Store and iTunes purchase history on iPhone or iPad itself. This makes it easier than ever to go through your purchases or transactions as you can do it from the iOS device itself. In this tutorial, we let you know where you can find this new feature to look at your purchase history.
Earlier, the only way you could view your past purchases was from iTunes on Windows or Mac. But now it is possible to check it conveniently on your iOS device. Here’s how.
Check App Store and iTunes Purchase History on iPhone
- Open Settings app.
- Select iTunes & App Store under Settings OR tap on your name at the top and select iTunes & App Store.
- Now, tap on your Apple ID at the top and select View Apple ID.
- Next, you will be asked for Apple ID passcode or Touch ID if you have enabled it.
- After you have provided the necessary input for authentication you will be taken to Account screen. Here, you need to tap on Purchase History.
- With this, iOS will show your purchases for the last 90 days by default. They are arranged according to the date of purchase. To view more details about a particular purchase you can tap on that item.
- The items present under Pending section at the top are the ones whose payment might not have been processed yet.
- To view purchases for other time period tap on Last 90 Days at the top and select the year followed by the desired month. You may select All to see the history of the complete year.
This handly option is a welcome addition to iOS 11. It saves a lot of time and trouble while checking for past iTunes & App Store purchases.
Don’t forget to share this article with others to let them know about this useful feature.