As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We all know how entertaining boomerang can be. With a moment or object looping backward and forward in a video, it does transform a dull moment into a funny one. But have you ever wanted to turn video into boomerang that is saved in your smartphone? We are here with this tutorial to make your desire come true. Follow the steps here to make boomerang from existing video in Camera Roll or Gallery on iPhone and Android respectively.
Don’t Miss: How To Play Music And Record At The Same Time
Make Boomerang From Existing Video
There are apps for both Android and iOS that lets you convert video to boomerang. After trying out a few we have mentioned one for each platform that works like a charm.
So, let’s get to the method for iOS first. Android users can skip to the next one later in the article.
Turn Video Into Boomerang On iOS
1. To get started you need to install AvivA – loop videos & photos app. It is available for free on the App Store.
2. Launch the app once it is installed and give it access to your Photos. The app will fetch the videos from your Camera Roll and show them to you. Tap on the desired video from the Camera Roll that you wish to convert to Boomerang.
3. The selected video will load in the app. Move the white dot in video timeline at the bottom to select the starting point of the boomerang. You have options to select the length of the boomerang video/GIF. You can choose from half a second, 1, 2 or 3 seconds.
4. Now, if you want more editing options then swipe upwards in the section where you see the options for selecting time. Here you can add text to the video if you want and select the speed for boomerang using the slider.
5. On sliding upwards again, you’ll find options to set the direction for the video. By default, it is set to forwards backwards which is nothing but Boomerang. If you want you can select other directions like backwards forwards, backwards only etc.
6. After you’re satisfied with all the settings, you can save the video to Camera Roll using the save icon at the bottom left. Or you can directly share the boomerang to other platforms using the share icon at the bottom right.
With this, you have made boomerang from a pre-recorded video on iPhone.
Convert Video To Boomerang On Android
1. Install the app Video Boomerang Converter from the Play Store.
2. Open the app after the successful installation. Tap on Convert Existing Video followed by Gallery.
3. Select the video you wish to convert into Boomerang. When the video is loaded in the app you can select the section to convert and Order. It is also possible to turn sound on or off for the Boomerang using the Audio tab.
4. After you have made your selections tap on Convert.
5. On the next screen, you can even apply filters to the video. Finally, tap on Done to save the Boomerang to Gallery.
Don’t miss the below articles handpicked by us for you.
- Dubsmash Alternative Apps To Create Lip Sync Videos
- How To Share Videos On Multiple Platforms At Once
- How To Remove Vocals From A Song Using Audacity
- Video Star Alternative Apps To Create Stunning Videos
These were the easiest ways to turn saved videos in Gallery or Camera Roll to Boomerang. Give these apps a try and let us know your experience with them or any other similar app in the comments below. If you found the information valuable then share this article on social media.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.