We all know how entertaining boomerang can be. With a moment or object looping backward and forward in a video, it does transform a dull moment into a funny one. But have you ever wanted to turn video into boomerang that is saved in your smartphone? We are here with this tutorial to make your desire come true. Follow the steps here to make boomerang from existing video in Camera Roll or Gallery on iPhone and Android respectively.
Make Boomerang From Existing Video
There are apps for both Android and iOS that lets you convert video to boomerang. After trying out a few we have mentioned one for each platform that works like a charm.
So, let’s get to the method for iOS first. Android users can skip to the next one later in the article.
Turn Video Into Boomerang on iOS
1. To get started you need to install GIF Maker – Video in to Gifs app from the App Store.
2. Launch the app once it is installed. Allow the app to access phone’s Camera and Microphone. Now, on the Camera screen, tap on Upload icon at the bottom left corner.
3. Allow the app to access your Photos. Select the desired video from Camera Roll that you wish to convert to Boomerang. Tap on the tick mark icon at the top right to proceed.
4. The selected video will load in the app. Use the slider or the options below it to move to different parts in the video. When you are happy with the selection tap on Loop from here.
5. The video will start converting to Boomerang. After it is done, you will get the option to Save or share the Boomerang video to Instagram or Facebook. On selecting save the Boomerang will be saved to your Camera Roll in the Photos app.
To use advanced features like decreasing or increasing the speed you will have to go for the Pro version of the app.
Convert Video to Boomerang on Android
1. Install the app Video Boomerang Converter from Play Store.
2. Open the app after successful installation. Tap on Convert Existing Video followed by Gallery.
3. Select the video you wish to convert into Boomerang. When the video is loaded in the app you can select the section to convert and Order. It is also possible to turn sound on or off for the Boomerang using the Audio tab.
4. After you have made your selections tap on Convert.
5. On the next screen, you can even apply filters to the video. Finally, tap on Done to save the Boomerang to Gallery.
These were the easiest ways to turn saved videos in Gallery or Camera Roll to Boomerang. If you found the information valuable then share this article on social media.