Facebook has been a part of our lives for more than a decade now. That means we all have posted a lot of stuff over the period of time. Keeping this in mind, Facebook launched On This Day feature a couple of years ago. It shows you the memories that you shared in the past on a particular day. In case you are having a hard time finding your memory then follow this guide to see and share Facebook memories. We have covered steps for both Facebook iPhone/Android app and website.
See and Share Facebook Memories
Facebook reminds you of your memories via notifications. But in case you have turned off memories notifications or missed them then you can check them by following the method below. Let’s get started with the steps for the app first.
Facebook iPhone/Android app
1. Open Facebook app and tap on the Hamburger icon(3 horizontal lines) at the bottom right.
2. Now, come down a little and tap on On This Day.
3. If you have memory for today then you will see it here. It will show memories for all the past years in case it’s there. In order to share it on your timeline with friends tap on Share at the bottom and select Write Post.
4. Next, type the caption if you wish and post it as you would normally do.
1. Visit Facebook from your browser and log into your account if you haven’t already done that.
2. On the Home screen, click on On this Day in the left sidebar. You can find it under Explore section.
3. The next screen will show all the memories if you have any on that day. Click on the Share button to share the memory on your timeline.
We hope that you were able to find and share past Facebook memories. Do you find the memories feature interesting? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.