Here’s how to send a Facebook video to WhatsApp. First, download Video Proc onto your PC, then copy and paste the link of the video you want to download into the Video Proc downloader. Afterward, use WhatsApp Web on your PC to manually send the video to your contact(s).
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. It’s a great way to keep up with your loved ones and enjoy great content, like photos and videos, too. Sometimes you want to share a video you found on Facebook, but your contacts aren’t able to see it, perhaps because they are not friends with the video owner, or maybe they don’t have a Facebook account.
The best way to show them the video, in this case, is by manually sending it to them via WhatsApp. Here’s how to share Facebook video on WhatsApp using Android, iPhone, and PC.
Using Explore: Save With Link On iPhone
One of the best ways to download Facebook videos and share on WhatsApp via an iPhone is by using the Explore: Save with Link app. It’s free on the App Store and easy to use. You can also use it to download videos from other social media apps, such as Instagram and Twitter.
Here’s how to use it:
- Download the Explore: Save with Link app from the App Store.
- Open Facebook and copy the link to the video you want to download. You can do this by hitting the “Share” icon on the post and then “Copy Link.”
- Afterward, open the Explore: Save with Link app and click the “Paste From Clipboard” icon to paste the link into Any Downloader.
- Once you’ve pasted the link, click the “Download” button to download the video.
- The download time for the video will depend on the length and size of the video. Click the “Go To Downloads” button at the bottom of the page to view all of your downloads as well as the progress of your current download. When your video has finished downloading, it’ll be saved to your camera roll, so you can access it without having to use the app.
- Now that your video has finished downloading, it’s time to send it. Open WhatsApp and select the contact you want to share your video with.
- Tap the attachment icon and then select the “Photo & Video Library” option from the pop-up menu to access your camera roll to send the video.
- From your camera roll, select the downloaded video. It’ll be loaded into WhatsApp where you can add a caption or trim it before sending it off.
- The time it takes for the video to send will depend on the size of the video as well as your internet connection, but once you’re done, your contact will be able to watch the video right there in WhatsApp and have it available on their device as well.
Using Video Downloader For Facebook On Android
When you want to download and share Facebook videos on Android, look no further than the Video Downloader for Facebook app. It’s available for free on the Play Store, and it allows you to browse videos and download them or use a link.
Here’s how you can use it to download Facebook videos to share on WhatsApp:
- Download the Video Downloader for Facebook app from the Play Store.
- You can use this app to browse Facebook and download the video you want or if you don’t want to log into Facebook via Video Downloader for Facebook app, you can simply copy the link of the video you want and paste it to download.
If you want to log in to Facebook through the Video Downloader app, then click Browse and log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be taken to your Facebook home page, where you can search for the videos you want to download. The Video Downloader for Facebook app allows you to easily download videos by simply pressing play.
- However, if you’re like me, and you prefer to simply use a link to download a video rather than navigate Facebook, then click the “Link” button at the bottom of the page and paste the link to the video you want in the field above and click “Download” to download the video.
- Once you’ve clicked the download button, the app will take you directly to the video. As I mentioned before, you can easily download Facebook videos with the Video Downloader for Facebook by pressing play.
- After you press play, there will be a pop-up menu with different video qualities for you to choose from. Click the one you want, and your video will begin downloading.
- Once your video has finished downloading, you can share it with your contact(s) on WhatsApp. Start by opening WhatsApp and selecting the contact you want to share the downloaded Facebook video with.
- Tap the attachment icon (it looks like a paper clip) and select the gallery option from the pop-up menu to access your gallery.
- When you’ve opened your gallery, select the FBDownload folder, which will have your downloaded Facebook video.
- After you’ve opened the folder, tap the video, and it’ll load in WhatsApp. Once it is fully loaded, tap the send icon to send the video. The time it takes to fully send will depend on the size of your video and internet speed.
- Now you’ve manually sent a Facebook video on WhatsApp.
Using Video Proc On PC
Video Proc is a one-stop video processing program that allows you to edit, convert, resize videos, audio files, and even DVDs. Here’s our in-depth Video Proc review in case you’re interested in learning more.
Video Proc offers a Lifetime License for $37.95. In addition to this, it also has a 1 year and a Family License, as well.
For this tutorial, I used Video Proc’s free version, which has limited functionality but works great for smaller tasks, such as downloading Facebook videos. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install Video Proc on your computer.
- After you’ve installed Video Proc, open it and select the Downloader option.
- You’ll see the instructions on the screen, which tell you to select the “Add Video” option to add the video you want to download using its URL.
- Copy and paste the URL of the Facebook video you want to download in the field and click Analyze.
- Once Video Proc is finished analyzing the video, it’ll show you different file formats that you can download the video in. Select your desired format and then click the “Download Select Videos” button to begin your download.
- The video will begin downloading, the time will depend on the size of the video, which will be affected by the format and length of the video. Once the video is finished downloading, click the “Open” button next to “Video Output Folder” to open the folder the video was saved in.
- Now that the video is downloaded, it’s time to send it via WhatsApp. Since it’s downloaded on my PC, I’ll be using WhatsApp Web to send the video. Log onto WhatsApp Web, then search and select the chat you want to send the video to.
- Once you’ve opened the chat, click the attachment icon (the little paperclip icon) and select the gallery icon (the purple circle with a photo icon) to open your folders and select the video.
- The video is stored in the Video Proc folder. To access it, go to Videos > Video Proc and select the downloaded video you want to send.
- Now you’ve shared a Facebook video on WhatsApp.
Using Getfbstuff.com Private Downloader On PC
Sometimes the best Facebook videos are private, so you can’t share them using a link or download them using the methods I mentioned above.
No worries, there are loads of websites out there that allow you to download private Facebook videos. I’ll be using Getfbstuff.com’s Private Video Downloader.
Here’s how to do it:
- Copy the link of the private Facebook video you want to download and go to Getfbstuff.com Private Video Downloader. Paste the link in the step 1 field and click the “Get Video” button below.
- This will generate a new link in the second step. Click the “Copy Text” button to copy the new link.
- Open a new tab and paste the link in it and hit enter. This will bring up a page with HTML text. Press Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C to select all the HTML and copy it.
- Go back to the private downloader, paste the HTML code in the step. 3 field and click “Download” to download the video.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can share it via WhatsApp using WhatsApp Web, as I did in the method above.
So, what’d you think?
Honestly, Facebook is often considered an abandoned social media app by the younger generation, but it’s still a source of some hilarious as well as thought-provoking videos. Even if you aren’t on the platform, you can still appreciate some of its more quality content.
There are a number of ways to download and share Facebook videos to WhatsApp, but I found these to be the easiest, and they’re free too. Even Video Proc, which has a paid option, is honestly one of the best downloaders out there because you can use it to edit and convert your video too.
Thanks again for reading, and be sure to share with your friends and family!