Are you looking for ways to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
You’re lucky as you are at the right place we can definitely help you with this.
You might have come across ways to unblock yourself on WhatsApp but that method includes deleting WhatsApp account and losing the data. Of course, WhatsApp data can be recovered but it’s too much work.
To overcome this I have come across a way with which you can unblock yourself for someone on WhatsApp without deleting the account.
- 1 How To Unblock On WhatsApp While Keeping Your Account
- 2 Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp By Deleting Your Account
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Get Unblocked Now!
- 5 About The Author
How To Unblock On WhatsApp While Keeping Your Account
Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp Without Deleting Account Using Group Messages
With this method, you can unblock yourself on WhatsApp without deleting account using group messages.
Unlike other methods which only work on WhatsApp’s old versions and involve deleting of account. You will need help from a mutual friend, colleague, or family member and your convincing skills.
I will consider my example for this article and explain the process.
1. I am Hemant and I am blocked by Akshay (my friend) as you can see from the below screenshot. Profile and Status are not visible even if the messages are not delivered.
2. I seek help from my other good friend Rahul who is a mutual friend to create a WhatsApp Group and add Akshay and myself to it.
3. Now if I send messages to that Group those will be received even by Akshay. His replies will be received by me as well even though Akshay has blocked me on WhatsApp as shown in the picture below.
If you want to keep the chat Private you can ask your mutual friend to leave the group(In my case Rahul). After which only both of you can chat as if you would chat in a direct conversation on WhatsApp.
Now, you can convince that person to unblock you.
Just note that:
1. You still won’t see the Profile picture, Status, last seen, or online status of the contact who has blocked you with this procedure. But most importantly you can chat with them.
2. WhatsApp lets you chat with the person in Group who has blocked you on WhatsApp. This might change anytime but till then you can use this WhatsApp trick to Unblock yourself from anyone on WhatsApp.
Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp By Using Parallel Space
Using a group chat isn’t the only way to unblock yourself and talk to someone on WhatsApp. You can your WhatsApp to create dual WhatsApp accounts on your phone. The second WhatsApp will have a new number that you can use to speak to the person who blocked you.
Both iPhone and Android users can take advantage of cloning apps. If you’ve got an iPhone, you can use Dual Space to create a second WhatsApp account.
If you’ve got an Android, you can use Parallel Space. The app is available for free on the Play Store but it comes with ads. If you want an ad-free experience, you’ll need to purchase Parallel Space PRO.
There are four subscription plans available. Here’s what they cost:
- 1 month – $1.99
- 3 months – $2.99
- 6 months – $4.99
- Lifetime – $9.99
Parallel Space is quite easy to use, here’s how to use it to unblock yourself on WhatsApp:
- Install Parallel Space on your phone from the Google Play Store.
- Now that Parallel Space is installed, open the app and tap the Continue button.
- Before you clone WhatsApp, you need to give Parallel Space access to various functions on your phone, such as your Contacts, Storage, and more. Parallel Space will then take you to the app settings. Tap Permissions and then, from the list, tap the necessary functions.
- Tap each of the functions (Phone, Storage, Location, Contacts) that Parallel Space needs access to. For each of them, tap Allow so Parallel Space can use them.
- Once you’ve granted the necessary access, tap the Start button on the screen.
- Next, you’ll see a list of the apps on your phone that can be cloned. Since you only need to clone WhatsApp, uncheck all the other apps then tap Add to Parallel Space.
- Now that you’ve cloned WhatsApp, tap the app to create new a WhatsApp account.
- Similar to when you created your first WhatsApp account, you’ll need to enter a phone number to receive a confirmation code from WhatsApp. If you don’t have an alternate number to use, you can use a virtual phone number to register for your clone WhatsApp account.
- Next grant WhatsApp access to your contacts and media as well as set your new profile up.
- Now you’ve done it, you’ve created a second WhatsApp account with Parallel Space. Since you have access to all the contacts on your phone, you can message the person who blocked you on your old number.
Watch our video to see the above steps in action:
Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp By Deleting Your Account
While you can talk to someone who has blocked you on WhatsApp via a group chat, you’re still blocked. That person can also leave the group whenever they wish, as well as mute or block the person(s) who added you to the group chat. They can also block your second WhatsApp number, as well.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. If you really want to unblock yourself on WhatsApp, then you might need to delete your WhatsApp account. When you do this and join again, you’ll be unblocked.
You might think it’s crazy but it works. Here’s how to do it:
- Before you delete your WhatsApp account, you need to back it up. Open WhatsApp and tap the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Next, tap Settings in the popup menu.
- Tap Chats then scroll and tap Chat backup to access the backup settings for WhatsApp.
- Now, tap the Back Up button to create a current backup for WhatsApp.
- Once, you’ve finished backing up WhatsApp, it’s time to delete your account. Head back to your WhatsApp Settings main page and tap Account.
- Tap Delete my account to begin the process.
- Next, enter the number for your WhatsApp account and tap DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Once you’ve deleted your WhatsApp account, uninstall it and restart your phone. This will clear any residual cache from your phone and allow you to start fresh.
- Next, re-install WhatsApp and sign back up with your number, now you’ll be unblocked from the person who blocked you.
Here’s a video showing you how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp by deleting your account:
Can I send message to a blocked contact??
You cannot send a message to a blocked contact on WhatsApp. Blocking someone prevents you from sending them messages or calling them as well as prevents them from sending you messages or calling you. If you want to message a blocked contact then you need to unblock them.
How do you WhatsApp someone who blocked you?
There are three ways to WhatsApp someone who blocked you. You can try to contact them via a group chat. You can also clone your WhatsApp and use the second account or you can delete your WhatsApp and then sign up again to bypass the block that was in place.
Can I see him online if he blocked me?
You cannot see him online if he blocked you. Blocking prevents you from seeing him online, his profile picture, his status, or his last seen time. You also cannot call or message him anymore. Once someone has blocked you on WhatsApp, it means you cannot directly contact them.
Get Unblocked Now!
What’d you think of this article?
While I recommend talking to someone so they can unlock you on WhatsApp, sometimes it’s not always so easy.
That’s why it’s good to have these backup methods handy. You can use a group chat or even take it to the extreme and delete your account to speak to them again. I’d say using Parallel Space to clone WhatsApp on your phone and create a separate account is probably your best bet.
What makes it even better is that Parallel Space isn’t the only cloning app on the market. There are several Parallel Space alternatives available to use to clone WhatsApp or other apps on your phone.
Be sure to ask any questions you have in the comments below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, family, and followers.
Remember there’s always a way to get around a block on WhatsApp.