Are you looking for ways to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
You’re lucky as you are at the right place we can definitely help you with this. You might have come across ways to unblock yourself on WhatsApp but that method includes deleting WhatsApp account and losing the data, of course, WhatsApp data can be recovered but it’s too much work.
To overcome this I have come across a way with which you can Unblock yourself from someone in WhatsApp without deleting the account. Let’s learn about it.
Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp Without Deleting Account
With this method, you can unblock yourself on WhatsApp new version without deleting account.
Unlike other methods which only work on WhatsApp old versions and involves deleting of account. You will need help from a mutual friend, colleague, family member and your convincing skills.
I will consider my example for this article and explain the process.
1. I am Hemant and blocked by Akshay(my friend) as you can see from the below screenshot. Profile and Status are not visible even the messages are not delivered.
2. I seek help from my another good friend Rahul who is a mutual friend to create a WhatsApp Group and add Akshay and myself to it.
3. Now if I send messages to that Group those will be received even by Akshay. His replies will be received by me as well even though Akshay has blocked me on WhatsApp as shown in the picture below.
If you want to keep the chat Private you can ask your mutual friend to leave the group(In my case Rahul). After which only both of you can chat as if you would chat in Individual/personal conversation on WhatsApp.
Now, you can convince that person to unblock you.
1. You still won’t see the Profile picture, Status, last seen or online status of contact who has blocked you with this procedure. But most importantly you can chat with them.
2. WhatsApp lets you chat with the person in Group who has blocked you on WhatsApp. This might change anytime but till then you can use this WhatsApp trick to Unblock yourself from anyone on WhatsApp.