Google Play Store is a fascinating zone where a plethora of exciting Apps can be explored and whatever relates to an Android user’s lifestyle or interest, he/she instantly downloads it. This is the primary cause of the excess memory consumption on an Android device. Now if you got a new Android device and you require the same Apps that you already have on your old device, what will you do? Download and install the same Apps again on the new device? This will be a time consuming activity and a question to your smartness. There are many efficient ways available to transfer Apps from one Android device to another exactly like transferring files from one device to another.
Ways to Transfer Apps in Android
If you usually remain on the go and need quick tricks for Android App transfer then here are few most reliable and great techniques discusses below that will save lots of your time and mobile data as well.
Sync and Backup of App on Google
You need a Google Account association with your Android device at the time its first use after the purchase. Now this Google account can be a new one or your already existing one. This account will help you in transferring the Apps from one Android device to another. How will this come off? It is pretty simple!
- Just go to the Privacy Setting (Advanced Settings) option of your Android device.
- Now after entering the option, you will explore two options there – ‘Back Up My Data’ & ‘Automatic Restore’.
- Check off or turn on both the options.
- Now your Google App backup process will initiate. When you are done with the App backup, you can download and install it on another Android device successfully.
Bluetooth Transfer Using Astro
Sharing Apps among a buddy-group – How does it sound like? You can indeed share your latest Apps with your fellow Android users to save your and their time. Now one of the buddies can download, install, use and feedback a specific App and if it looks cool, he/she can share it via Bluetooth among the buddies. This cool procedure can be implemented by downloading two efficient tools – Astro and Bluetooth Transfer App.
Talking about Astro, it is one of the widely used and appreciated file explorers. Be it the handy features or the trendy interface, Astro makes the grade in all the possible manners. Astro can also be used as a file backup creating tool.
1. Download and Install Astro File Manager App
2. Go to the Settings – Tools – Application Backup.
3. Now select the Apps that you want to backup and in no time, a complete backup will pop up on your Android device in APK format. Now call it a day using Astro.
Once this is done, here comes the role of Bluetooth File Transfer to transfer the apps to another device using Bluetooth.
Bluetooth File Transfer
1. Download and install Bluetooth File Transfer.
2. Now explore the Backup Apps on your Android.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device.
4. Choose the APK backup file that you want to send through Bluetooth, which was created using the Astro file manager app.
5. Now search the device and send your file.
6. The other device will soon receive the App and will be able to use it seamlessly.
Transfer through Phone Transfer
There is another great option available for the Android users to transfer Apps from one Android device to another. What do you need for this option? Two Android devices, two USB cables, a computer and an internet connection will be enough. Now see how it works.
1. Download and run the Phone Transfer tool on your computer. Connect both the devices to the computer using the USBs.
2. Now a window will show up on the screen. Click on the Start button under the Phone to Phone Transfer option.
3. One of your Android devices will appear as Source and another one as Destination. You can flip these anytime as per you needs.
4. Check the Apps, contacts, messages, pictures, videos or anything you want to transfer from one device to another.
5. There will be an option for the same between the Source and Destination devices. Now you can click on the Transfer button when you are done with the file selection.
6. Soon you will be done with the data copy process. Now click on ‘OK’ and Bingo!
Apart from the App or file transfer from one Android device to another, the data backup will be needed with every technique you follow and this will help you later as well when you accidentally lose your data. Try these simple techniques with your Android device and save your precious time.