Today, we communicate more through WhatsApp messages rather than phone calls. WhatsApp is without a doubt a convenient and quick way of communicating. If you use WhatsApp for work then replying to clients on time has to be your priority. However, going on WhatsApp while working or commuting might not be possible. Moreover, at the end of the day replying to messages instantly is going to hamper your productivity. But, what if we told that you can auto reply on WhatsApp? That would solve the problem. Won’t it? Follow this tutorial and you will be good to auto respond on WhatsApp for Android devices and that too without root.
Auto Reply on WhatsApp
1. Head over to Play Store and look for Whats Bot 2017 – Auto reply for WhatsApp app. Or you can use the following link.
2. Once the app is installed open it.
3. The app will prompt you to allow Notifications access. Tap on Ok. It will take you to the Settings screen where you will have to tap on the checkbox next to Whats Bot and tap Ok.
With this, you have given Notification permission to the app. Now, go back to the Whats Bot app.
4. The Settings tab will be selected by default. Under that tap on Auto Reply Mode. By default, it will be on Reply All mode which means the auto response will be sent to all your contacts who message you. But if you want to set auto responder only for certain contacts then select Custom Reply Only.
5. Now, select Custom Reply tab. Tap on + at the bottom right to add contact and select Add from contact. Select the desired contact and on the next dialog box set an auto response. Finally, tap on Add.
Similarly, you can add other contacts to whom you want to send an auto reply.
6. You can also set the time limit for sending auto-response. This feature is helpful in preventing multiple auto replies if someone sends you multiple texts in a selected time interval. In order to set it, tap on the Settings tab and toggle the Turn On switch under Interval Reply Time. Below the switch, you can also set the desired time interval.
From now on, whenever you receive a WhatsApp message from contacts you selected above an auto response will be sent to them.
The app worked perfectly for me and auto replies were sent without any manual involvement which was the case while scheduling WhatsApp messages.
Give this app a try and auto reply on WhatsApp. Don’t forget to share this article so that more users get to know about it.