It happens a lot of times when you are not able to answer an incoming call because your hands are not free, unclean or you’re simply lazy. For such scenarios, Apple rolled out an option in iOS 11 by the name of Auto-Answer Calls that makes iPhone automatically answers phone calls. Sounds useful? Here in this tutorial, we share the steps to let you know how you can turn on/off auto answer calls on iPhone. The process remains the same for all iPhone models including iPhone 6, 6S, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Apart from cellular calls, this feature automatically answers FaceTime and WhatsApp Audio calls as well. So, once you enable auto answer on iPhone, missing phone calls will be a thing of the past. Let us proceed with the procedure, then.
Turn On/Off Auto Answer Calls On iPhone
1. Open Settings and select General.
2. Under General, tap on Accessibility.
3. After that select Call Audio Routing.
4. In Call Audio Routing, tap on Auto-Answer Calls.
5. Now, toggle the Auto-Answer Calls switch to On.
6. Here comes the best part. You can even select the time to wait until the phone call is automatically answered. It is possible to choose any time duration that is in the range of 0 seconds – 60 seconds by using the + and – buttons on the same screen.
Now, the next time you receive a phone call, iPhone will automatically pick up the call after the set time duration.
If you are someone who is looking to turn off auto-answer then you can also follow the same steps above but toggle the Auto-Answer Calls switch to OFF in step 5. This will disable automatic answering of phone calls on iPhone.
Also Read: How To Turn On/Off SIM PIN On iPhone
We hope that you were able to use the auto answer on iPhone. Are you going to enable or disable Auto-Answer Calls feature or you wish for some improvements? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.