Snapchat introduced their disastrous new update in the starting of 2018. It made a lot of people angry and there was even a petition complaining about the redesign. After receiving huge criticism for the update, Snapchat also started rolling back to the old design. On my iPhone, I could see the dedicated section for Friends chat and stories. However, that’s not the case on my Android phone. Another irritating thing in the update is the removal of “My Friends” option from the profile screen. Now, how do you see all your friends at one place? To help you with that we are here with this guide to help you view complete friend list on Snapchat from Android or iOS app.
If you are obsessed with having a high snap score then here are some tips you can try to increase it. As the number of followers or friends are not shown on your profile, Snapscore is the only thing that you can show off to your profile visitors. So, you better get going.
Now, coming back to view your complete friend list – here are the two methods you can use.
See Friend List On Snapchat New Update
1. Open the Snapchat app and go the chats screen by tapping on the chat icon at the bottom left.
2. Next, tap on the new chat icon at the top right.
3. Here, you will be able to see all your friends and groups. At the top, you can see Best Friends and Recents section as well. After that, all friends are listed and are grouped alphabetically.
1. Open Snapchat and take a random snap.
2. Now, tap on the send icon at the bottom right.
3. Similar to the method above you will be able to see all your friends and groups here, after the Recents section.
It’s weird that there is no straightforward option like before to view your friend list but as you can see there are 2 alternative ways to do so. Don’t forget to share this article with fellow Snapchatters to help them too.