Snapchat introduced their disastrous new update at the starting of 2018. It made a lot of people angry and there was even a petition complaining about the redesign. After receiving huge criticism for the update, Snapchat started rolling back to the old design. Like after the rollback update, we could see the dedicated section for Friends chat and stories. And after a while, Snapchat also gave back the straight-forward option to see the friends list on both Android and iOS.
But we don’t know for sure that Snapchat will not take away or make changes to this option in the future, leaving us frustrated and confused again. That is why it is important that you should know different methods to view your friends’ list on Snapchat. So that if one of those methods goes away, you at least have another method to your rescue.
So here we are with this article to show you not one, but four methods to view your complete friends list on Snapchat.
If you are obsessed with having a high snap score then here are some tips you can try to increase it. As the number of followers or friends are not shown on your profile, Snapscore is the only thing that you can show off to your profile visitors. So, you better get going.
Now, coming back to view your complete friend list – here are all the methods you can use.
Note: The user interface of the app is almost similar with both Android and iOS, so you follow the explained methods in any of the platforms.
Recommended: How To Turn Off Location Requests On Snapchat
See Your Friends List On Snapchat
The first method to view friends’ list is quite simple and straightforward. It’s just that with this method, the friends you’ll see on the list will be the friends who have also added you back as a friend. So if you want to see friends’ list with this method, then you can follow the given steps.
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
2. Now tap on your Bitmoji or story thumbnail (in case you have an active story) on the extreme left corner of the screen to open your Snapchat profile.
3. After going to your profile, scroll down a little bit to find “My Friends” option and then tap on it.
That’s it, now you’ll see your list of friends organized in Best Friends, Recents, and Alphabetical category.
Note: In the next three methods, you’ll see all of your friends on the list, doesn’t matter if they have added you back as a friend or not and vice versa.
This method is also simple and as easy as the first method. However, with this method, the friends’ list which you’ll see will not be well organized. Here are the steps to get to your friends’ list using this method.
1. Launch Snapchat on your smartphone.
2. On the camera screen, you’ll see a chat icon to get to your friends’ list on the extreme left corner of the screen. Tap on it. (Note: You can also swipe right from the camera screen to get to your friends’ list.)
3. Now you’ll be able to see all your friends in one place. You can also search for a particular friend by tapping on the search icon at the top of the screen.
That’s it. Now you are on your friends’ list and you can even find the suggestions to add new friends by scrolling down further from the list.
In this method, you basically create a new chat to view your friends’ list. Unlike with the last method, this method shows you the list in a more organized manner. Like you’ll see the friends with whom you communicate frequently falling under the Best Friends category. Then you’ll see all the recently added friends in the Recents category, and finally, all your friends will be arranged alphabetically in the All category.
1. Open the Snapchat app and go to the chats screen by tapping on the chat icon at the bottom left.
2. Next, tap on the new chat icon at the top right.
3. Here, you will be able to see all your friends and groups in a well-organized manner.
In this method, you have to create a new snap to view your Snapchat friends’ list. And the friends’ list in this method will also be arranged similarly like with the last method. The only difference is that with this method, you’ll also see Quick Add category with a list of people whom you can be friends with.
1. Open Snapchat and take a random snap.
2. Now, tap on the send icon at the bottom right.
3. Finally, you’ll be able to see your Snapchat friends’ list to share your snap with them.
Snapchat surely provides us with a lot of fun ways to interact with our friends. But sometimes after new updates, the interface of the app can get a bit confusing. That is why it is important to learn about all the methods to access your friends’ list. Or else you’ll get frustrated with the app when you’ll not be able to get what you are looking for. And if still, you have any confusion regarding accessing your friends’ list on Snapchat, then don’t hesitate to ask us in the comment section below. We would be happy to answer all of your queries.