Do you want to monitor your children’s activities on Kik?
The internet is slowly becoming a more dangerous place, day by day, so we need to constantly be on top of our children’s digital activities as parents.
That’s why it’s important to discuss how to spy on a kid’s chatting app, including someone’s Kik messenger, to help improve your family’s digital security.
In this article, I’ll talk about the best ways to monitor anyone’s Kik account using four methods.
- 1 4 Methods To Spy On Someone’s Kik
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Spying On Someone’s Kik: In Conclusion
4 Methods To Spy On Someone’s Kik
There are certain situations when you need to monitor someone’s Kik account, especially if you’re a parent who wants to ensure your kid’s safety. When these critical moments happen, you must know the best methods to monitor Kik messages.
This section will discuss the four best ways to track another person’s Kik app: mSpy, uMobix, Spyic, and iKeyMonitor.
Also, keep in mind that I’ll be using a jailbroken Android device for this trial, so your results may vary if you’re using a non-jailbroken or Apple device.
One of the best methods that you can use to monitor someone’s Kik account is through mSpy.
mSpy is spy software that parents can install on a target device to monitor their children’s Kik app. When installed on a target device, it will send data about the device to an online portal that parents can access on their computers.
This way, parents can remotely monitor what’s happening on every part of their children’s phones.
mSpy can monitor several types of data from the target device. It can read messages, calendar agendas, call logs, and more. It can also monitor what’s happening regarding app use, so you know what apps are installed on the phone and which ones are being used.
mSpy even gives you the ability to track the device’s physical location using GPS technology, so you know where your children are at all times.
These features show how mSpy is a great Kik spy app. It can also monitor the activity of social media and instant messaging apps, such as Kik, so that you can see Kik messages very quickly with mSpy.
If you want to know more about this app, you can check out my detailed review of mSpy to see all its features.
To learn how to spy on someone’s Kik with mSpy, follow the steps below.
Tracking Someone’s Kik With Mspy
Before we proceed any further, remember that mSpy is a paid app. This means that you need to avail of a subscription before accessing any of its features. You can find their subscription plans and prices on their website.
You also have to install mSpy first before you can use any of their features to track the target’s Kik messenger. Here’s how to do it:
- The very first thing that you need to do is log into the mSpy platform with your mSpy account. This is where you can see the tutorial for downloading the mSpy app to the target device.
- Before you do that, though, you need to disable your Android phone’s Play Protect services, which you can do by navigating to the Play Store app on your phone and tapping your profile picture on the top-right corner of the screen.
- From here, tap the Play Protect button to navigate to that setting, and turn it off by tapping the gear icon on the top right corner and tapping the green slider that will disable Play Protect.
With Play Protect disabled, you can install the mSpy app from the desktop platform. The instructions for installation will appear on the desktop screen, so make sure to follow those.
After everything, the dashboard should appear on your desktop.
- You should see data from the target device from the dashboard, such as general activity, most active messaging contacts, most calling contacts, etc. Navigate to the left side of the dashboard, where you should see the feature list.
- You want to get to the feature that will let you monitor Kik, so scroll down until you see the Social Networks category. Click that feature to see the target’s Kik messages.
- On the main screen, you should see several conversation threads. Clicking these threads will bring out specific Kik messages that you can now read.
Here’s a step-by-step video to see how to install mSpy.
mSpy is a pretty comprehensive app with lots of potential – and not just as a Kik spy tool, but for many other things. If you want to know more about this great software, check out my in-depth review.
Another of the best Kik spy tool on the market is uMobix. Like mSpy, uMobix is also an excellent Kik spy app that lets parents secure their children’s digital activities.
uMobix is also installed on the target device. Once it’s installed, it sends information to an online portal. It reads phone data, such as SMS, MMS, and calendar entries.
It also lets parents see the most frequently-visited web pages and display search histories, and specific keywords typed to the phone.
Like mSpy, uMobix can also be used as a GPS tracker. The active feature will track the target device and mark it in a GPS map for the desktop dashboard to see.
More importantly, uMobix has a wide range of social media coverage.
This means that uMobix lets parents see the contents of the target device’s social media and IM app use, which includes being able to spy on Kik.
If this sounds like what you want, follow the steps below.
Tracking Someone’s Kik With Mspy
Like mSpy, uMobix requires a paid subscription, so you have to buy a plan from their website before you can use it.
uMobix can monitor both iOS and Android, but the Android version has more comprehensive features.
With that out of the way, follow the steps below to track a target device’s Kik messages:
- The first thing you have to do before you can track Kik messenger with uMobix is log into the uMobix platform with the account assigned to you after you bought a subscription.
- On uMobix’s welcome page, you should see a drop-down menu on the top right to choose what mobile OS you would like to install uMobix on. Tap the drop-down box and select Android.
- You should then see the screen that will display the installation instructions.
- All you need to do is follow the installation procedures as they appear on the screen. One of uMobix’s strengths is its automated installation process.
- Once you finish the installation process, the dashboard will appear on your desktop browser.
- From the dashboard, go to the features list, which you can find on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Then, scroll down until you see the social media section, which should contain the Kik messenger app.
- Tap the Kik tool to preview all the Kik messages from the target device.
With these steps, you can now track the Kik app of the target device with uMobix. That’s a pretty handy feature, although uMobix is capable of much more, which I’ve written about in my in-depth review of the spy software.
The Spyic app is excellent monitoring software that many parents use to keep their children safe, no matter what they do online.
You can use it to monitor a Kik messenger account. Whatever Kik messages they are sending, Spyic should be able to track it and show it to you, so you’ll know it’s safe.
Spyic has several noteworthy features, such as monitoring call logs, displaying phone contacts, showing browser history, and giving parents access to files saved on the phone, such as photos and videos.
Like mSpy and uMobix, Spyic can also track the target phone through a GPS.
Perhaps more importantly, Spyic lets parents monitor the contents of social media and instant messaging apps, like Kik. If you want a competent Kik spy tool, Spyic should be one of your primary choices.
Tracking Someone’s Kik With Spyic
Like the rest, Spyic also needs you to pay first before you can avail of their monitoring services. You can get their subscription plans and pricing on their website.
If you’ve secured a subscription, follow the steps below to know how to spy on someone’s Kik with the Spyic app.
- Before installing the app to the target device, you first need to log into the Spyic portal with your credentials.
- You will need to install Spyic to the target device like the previous two methods.
You can do this by following the instructions on the Spyic portal screen, telling you how to disable Play Protect on the target device and where to download the necessary apps for Spyic to work.
You should land on the dashboard once you’re done with the installation.
- You can access the rest of the tools that Spyic offers by going to the left side and choosing from the icons. Spyic has a pretty limited offering, but you’ll find the social media pop-up options near the bottom part of the list.
- This icon will show a long list of social media and messaging apps that Spyic can monitor, including Kik messenger.
- Clicking the Kik button allows you to see all the Kik messages your children have been sending, plus other information, such as contacts and time stamps.
Here’s a video showing how you can install Spyic on a target phone.
Now, you know how to spy on someone’s Kik using the Spyic parental management app – one of the best Kik spy tools around. If this sounds like what you want to protect your children’s Kik messenger, you should get Kik now.
If you’re still hesitant, I made a full-scale article reviewing this app and all its features.
The last app that you can use as a Kik tracker is iKeyMonitor.
Like the previous two choices, iKeyMonitor is also a spy app. This means that you can read data from the target device with iKeyMonitor, such as all the SMS messages, call logs, contact details, and browser history that you can find on the phone.
However, where iKeyMonitor shines is the ability to restrict screentime on the target device.
Screen time restriction can be a great feature. Not only can you monitor your children’s Kik messages, but you can also control how much time they spend on the app in the first place.
Aside from that, iKeyMonitor also offers other unique and advanced features that others don’t have, such as ambient sound monitoring.
Tracking Someone’s Kik With iKeyMonitor
iKeyMonitor is easy to use, but first, you have to buy a subscription. You can choose from either Family or Business tier subscription, which offers multiple levels depending on the features you want.
However, iKeyMonitor is also a unique option in that they offer a free version – which I will use as an example in this tutorial.
Follow the instructions below to use iKeyMonitor to monitor Kik messages of a target device.
- First, go to the iKeyMonitor download page. To try out the free version, tap the Try it Free button.
- You will then be asked to sign up for the app with a username and email. Fill in as necessary, then tap Set a Password in the confirmation email they send you.
- Nominate a password, tap Submit, and log in with your new account.
- You should then land on the dashboard, where iKeyMonitor will ask you what device you want to install it to. Tap the appropriate device and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Download the APK file and transfer it to your mobile device.
- Turn off Play Protect and install the APK device you downloaded from the dashboard.
- When asked to enter the license key, click the License button on your computer screen to check your license key and then enter it.
- When you’ve registered the license key, iKeyMonitor will ask you to configure a few things to make the app work properly, but once everything is done, you should see this on your dashboard.
- To navigate to the Kik monitoring feature, go to the features list on the left and click Chats.
- Tapping Chats will show an extended toolbar that displays all the monitoring capabilities of iKeyMonitor. Tap the Kik messenger button and wait for the records to show up. With this, you can now monitor Kik messages with the iKeyMonitor app.
Can You Spy On Kik?
You can spy on Kik using third-party monitoring software. You can look at another person’s Kik account using one of these four methods: mSpy, uMobix, Spyic, or iKeyMonitor.
Can Someone Track Your Kik Account?
Someone can track your Kik account. So, you need to ensure that your phone is always secured and constantly conduct scans to ensure that nobody follows your Kik messages with mSpy, uMobix, Spyic, and iKeyMonitor.
Spying On Someone’s Kik: In Conclusion
Nowadays, parents need to do everything they can to help their children stay protected. This means that you need to be able to monitor your children’s online activities, whether they’re on Facebook or Kik.
With that in mind, I’ve discussed four methods that you can use to spy on someone’s Kik account: through mSpy, uMobix, Spyic, and iKeyMonitor.
Your family’s digital protection is entirely within your grasp with these tutorials.
I’ve also written other tutorials covering Kik, such as recovering deleted Kik messages or using Kik on the PC to better understand this app.