You might be aware of the blocking feature in WhatsApp wherein user can block contacts or other users. Are you curious to find out if you’re blocked on WhatsApp by someone in your contacts? If that is the case then definitely this article at TechUntold will answer most of your questions regarding blocking in WhatsApp and help you figure out if you have been blocked in WhatsApp by someone.
If you find out that you’ve been blocked then follow these guides – Unblock yourself on WhatsApp or even Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp without deleting account to Unblock yourself on WhatsApp.
How to know if someone blocked you on WhatsApp
If for a particular WhatsApp contact you observe the following things mentioned below then it signals that you have been blocked by that contact on WhatsApp.
1. Firstly, go to that contact in WhatsApp for which you want to figure out whether he/she has blocked you or not on WhatsApp.Try viewing Last Seen of that contact. You will not be able to see the person’s Last Seen if the contact is not online at that moment or Online status even if the contact is Online at that particular time.
2. You won’t be able to see that WhatsApp contact’s profile picture if he/she has blocked you.
3. Moreover, you will also not be able to view the Status of that WhatsApp contact.
4. If someone has blocked you on WhatsApp then your messages won’t be delivered to that contact. This means that any message you send will have only one tick and will never have 2 ticks or colored blue ticks.
Note : The messages you sent to that contact in the period when you were blocked by that contact won’t be delivered even if that WhatsApp contact Unblocks you in future.
5. You will not be able to make WhatsApp calls to that contact. It will ring when you place the call from your WhatsApp account but the user who has blocked you will never receive any call.
If you notice all of the above for a particular WhatsApp contact then there is a high possibility that WhatsApp contact has blocked you. However, still there might be a slight chance of other possibilities too.
WhatsApp has implemented it like this on purpose keeping in mind your privacy when you block someone. Having said that if all of the above qualifies then you can almost be sure that WhatsApp contact has blocked you.
We wish that doubt regarding how to know if someone blocked you on WhatsApp is cleared after reading this article and now you can figure out if you have been blocked by someone on WhatsApp. Let us know in case of any doubt.