Do you find useless posts all over your Facebook news feed? Most probably these posts are published by pages you liked long back but now their posts are no more interesting.
It is a no-brainer really that you wish to edit these pages. Of course, you don’t remember the names of all of them and you are looking to see all liked pages on Facebook. This is where this tutorial will help you to find and see liked pages on Facebook app(Android and iPhone) and website. From that list you can easily go ahead and unlike the desired pages.
Moreover, in this tutorial, we’ve also covered methods for viewing all likes on your Facebook Page(s).
So, let’s get started!
- 1 1. See Liked Pages On Facebook
- 2 2. How To See All Likes On Your Facebook Page
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 About The Author
1. See Liked Pages On Facebook
With time it is highly likely that you might have liked plenty of Facebook pages. Here’s how you can view them.
Method 1: App
If you would like to view it on your iPhone or Android Facebook app then use the steps below. For website skip to the next method after this one.
Note: Screenshots are from the iOS app.
1. Launch Facebook app and tap on the Hamburger icon at the bottom right(iPhone) or top right(Android).
2. Now, come down until you find Pages option. Tap on it.
3. Under Pages, again select the option that reads Pages.
4. On the top, you will see your pages. Following that list, you should see a Liked Pages label. Under that tap on See All.
5. The next screen will show all the liked pages. You can tap on the downward pointing arrow against the desired page to get the options to Unlike, Invite others to like or visit their page.
Method 2: View All Liked Pages on Facebook Website
1. Visit Facebook website and login if you have not done so already.
2. On the news feed(home) screen click on Pages. You will find it on the left sidebar under Explore section.
3. The next screen will show the pages you own by default. Click on Liked Pages tab at the top.
4. With this, you will be able to see all the pages you have liked. Unlike on the app, you cannot unlike a page directly from this page. You will have to click on the desired page and then unlike it from their timeline.
Recommended: How To Search Facebook Messages
If you are looking to remove all pages from your Liked section, read our post about how to unlike all pages on Facebook.
2. How To See All Likes On Your Facebook Page
Facebook pages are a great way to promote your brand or business on the social media giant. As your Facebook business page becomes popular it starts getting more likes and follows. But you might have noticed that on clicking on the number of likes on your Facebook page it shows the insights and not the names of the users who have liked your page. So, if you want to see all the likes with names of people on your Facebook page at once then your search ends here. This method can also be used to ban/block someone from your Facebook page.
You can always head over to Notifications tab under your Page and filter the notifications which say that “XYZ likes [Your Page Name]”. But that will take a lot of time and is a mundane task. So, to save your time we have shared an easier and quicker method below.
Let us get on with it.
Method 1: See All Likes on Your Facebook Page – Facebook Website
1. Visit the Facebook website and log in to your account.
2. Go to your Facebook page for which you wish to view names of users who like it.
3. On your Facebook page, click on Settings at the top right just above the cover photo.
4. Under Settings, click on People and Other Pages on the left sidebar.
5. On the right sidebar, you will see People Who Like This page will be selected by default and all the users who like your page with their names listed will appear as shown in the picture below.
You can also visit the profile of those users and it will also the date they liked your page.
Recommended Read: How To Remove Facebook Page From Group
Method 2: See Who Likes Your Facebook Page – Facebook iOS/Android app
The steps and screenshots I will use here are from the iOS app but the procedure basically remains the same for Android.
1. Open the Facebook app and go to the desired Facebook page you own.
2. On your Facebook page screen, tap on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner and select Edit Settings.
3. Under Settings, select People and Other Pages.
4. On the next screen, select People Who Like This Page and you will see all the users with their names who like your page.
Similarly, you can use these methods to see likes on your other Facebook pages.
Recommended Read: How To Search Facebook Messages In All Or Specific Conversations
We hope that this guide helped you to view all your liked pages on Facebook and edit or unlike them. Not only that but also see all people who like your Facebook page in one place. If you think this article will help your friends then share it on Facebook.