As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi, Instagrammers! Here in this tutorial, you will get to know how to get Contact button on Instagram profile, also how to switch to Instagram business account by using contact button.
You might have observed a Contact button on many Instagram accounts and now you want to add it to your Instagram profile. If that is the case then continue reading this article as by the end of it, you will be able to add Contact button on your Instagram profile. Follow manage multiple Instagram accounts if you want to use multiple accounts on the same device.
Contact Button on Instagram
In order to add the Contact button to Instagram profile, you need to switch to Instagram Business account. Instagram launched Business profiles a few months back which allows users to contact businesses via Email, call and even get directions. It is similar to Facebook pages where you get power to promote posts and have access to insights.
Let’s go ahead and look at the steps to switch to Instagram business profile.
Switch to Business account on Instagram
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile by selecting profile icon at the bottom right corner.
2. Under Profile, tap on Settings(Gear icon) at the top right corner.
3. Scroll down in the Options screen and select Switch to Business Profile under Account.
Note: It might be possible that you don’t get Switch to Business Profile option for your profile. In that case, you need to wait till Instagram provides you with this option.
4. Tap Continue on the next screen.
5. Select Log in with Facebook.
6. Enter your Facebook credentials and tap on Log In. Select Continue on the next screen.
7. Select Ok on the next screen where Instagram requires access to your Facebook pages.
8. All the Facebook pages you admin will be shown. Select the one which you want to link to Instagram profile and tap on Next at the top right corner.
9. Lastly, enter your Email id, contact number and address. It is not mandatory to provide all the details and can be edited later. So enter the desired details and select Done at the top right corner.
With this, your Instagram profile is switched to the business profile. You will observe the following changes on the Instagram profile.
1. Most importantly, you will get a Contact button on your profile.
2. Insights feature will be added to your Instagram account which can be accessed using the button to the left of Settings on the profile. With insights you can get to know the number of impressions on your profile, clicks to your website and top performing posts.
3. Your Instagram profile bio will include the Facebook page details with which you linked your profile and location.
Now if any user selects the Contact button on your profile then they will get an option to get your location, call or Email you.
Update Business Account Information
Business Contact Information can be modified anytime when desired. In order to do so use the following method.
1. Go to your Instagram profile. Tap on Edit Profile.
2. Under Edit Profile, tap on your Facebook page name if you wish to change the page associated with your business account in Business Information section. To change other details tap on Contact Options.
3. On the next screen, update the desired information and select Save at the top right corner.
Here are a couple of useful tutorials for managing the Instagram account.
We hope that this tutorial helped you to switch your Instagram profile to business account. Feel free to drop a comment in case of any queries.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.