How to share posts with selected friends on Facebook
Everyone knows how to share posts on Facebook, whether its about updating status or sharing photos or videos or your location. People sometimes don’t want to share the post with all the friends on Facebook, or some of the Facebook users want to share photos on Facebook but only with selected friends. Yes, you can share posts with selected friends on Facebook. Facebook has already provided this feature to their users through which you can control who can see your Facebook posts and can share posts with specific friends on Facebook. Some people don’t want to share post with family persons but with friends only, so this method will hide posts from certain friends on Facebook with whom you don’t want to share with.
READ ALSO: How to see who viewed your Facebook Profile?
Steps to share posts with selected friends on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account.
- If you want to share status, photos or videos with selected friends on Facebook. Write your status or upload photos, whatever you want to post.
- After the above step, click on the button left of the Post button as shown in the picture. The button may be showing Public or Friends, just click on it.
- After clicking, it will pop down a list. Look for the Custom option and click on it to share posts with selected friends on Facebook.
- This will open a Custom Privacy window. Custom Privacy means you can customize who can see your post on Facebook. Here you fill find two sections (Share this with & Don’t share this with), you have to use only one.
- If you have less number of friends with whom you want to share post, then use Share this with option. Here you need to add your friends with whom you want to share your status or photos or other stuff. If you have more number of friends, then use Don’t share with. Here you need to add the friends with whom you don’t want to share the post.
- After selecting friends with whom you want to share post, click on Save Changes.
- As your post is ready and you have set the custom privacy for your post, click on the Post button to publish it.
READ ALSO: How to view private Facebook profiles?
This method will hide posts from certain friends and will allow to share posts with selected friends on Facebook only. Now, upload photos on Facebook without worrying about your family person or other Facebook friend will see it.