Today we live in a world where children get a smartphone at a pretty early age. A recent report showed that the average age of kids getting hands on their first smartphone is 10.3 years. Well, at that age I used to play with plastic toys and none of them was a phone 😛 Kids being kids can use this powerful tool against them and become the victim of cyberbullying, viewing or accessing inappropriate content and other online threats. To protect this from happening there are quite a few companies who have come up with smartphone spying apps. We have covered some of the best smartphone monitoring apps on TechUntold. Recently, I stumbled upon yet another effective smartphone monitoring solution, Spyzie. And in this article, we are going to do a detailed Spyzie review.
If you are looking to track your kids or loved one’s smartphone activity then Spyzie can help you to do so.
To give you a brief overview, Spyzie app has to be installed on the target device which you wish to monitor. Once you install and setup the app on target phone you can see all the target smartphone data like call logs, messages etc. in your account on Spyzie website.
This might have given you a little bit of idea about Spyzie. Now, let us dive into the details.
How to Setup or Install Spyzie?
1. To get started, visit Spyzie official website and sign up. It is quite easy to register and all you need is your Email id and set the desired password. After that hit Sign Up.
2. After creating an account on Spyzie, login to your account. On signing in, the website will start the setup process of Spyzie on the target device. The website gives clear instructions on how to proceed and even a layman can follow them. In any case, we have mentioned the same here as well.
3. First, you need to enter the name and age of the target device owner. Also, choose the operating system(Android or iOS) of the target phone and click on Next.
4. Now, it is time to get to the target device. Enable app installation from Unknown Sources (Settings > Security > Toggle Unknown Sources to On) and disable Google Play Protect option ( Settings > Google > Security > Google Play Protect > Toggle ‘Scan device for security threats’ to OFF).
5. You are now all set to install Spyzie on the phone to be monitored. Visit the below link on the target phone to download Spyzie app.
When the page loads, swipe right to start downloading the .apk file. After the download is completed, install the app similar to how you would install any other app.
6. When the app is installed, launch it and sign in to your Spyzie account created above.
7. Now, tap on Grant and allow all permission requests. This is will allow Spyzie to access all the content on the device which will eventually help you to track it.
8. After allowing all permission requests you need to activate device administrator. In order to do so, tap on Activate.
9. At last, you will get an option to keep or hide Spyzie app icon on the target device. You can choose the one that works for you and select Start Monitoring. This will initiate syncing of data on the target phone to Spyzie server.
10. You can head over to the website and click on Complete. The website will check for successful setup of the app on the target device and if everything is fine it will show you a success message. Here you need to click on Start Monitoring.
That’s all there is to it!
Wait for a few minutes for the data to sync. It might take some time depending on the amount of data. You should be able to see Call Logs, Contacts, messages, photos and more details of the target phone in your account on Spyzie website.
You can view the live demo to learn more details about Spyzie and its features before making a purchase.
How Uninstall Spyzie app?
If you wish to uninstall Spyzie from the target device then there are 2 possibilities.
If you chose to hide the app icon then use the following steps.
Go to Phone Settings > Security > Device Administrators > System update service > Deactivate > Get back to Settings > Apps > System update service > Uninstall.
In case, you have the Spyzie app icon then tap on it and select Uninstall.
Let us get to the pros and cons.
1. Spyzie gives you the luxury to track a smartphone from your computer’s browser on their website remotely.
2. There is no need to root the Android device for installing the Spyzie app.
No free version.
If you are looking for a reasonable monitoring app then Spyzie is for you. It is an ultimate app to spy on the activities of any smartphone. Get Spyzie now and keep track of your kids or loved ones at all times.
If you found the review helpful then please share it on your favorite social media platform.