Today we live in a world where children get a smartphone at a pretty early age. A recent report showed that the average age of kids getting hands on their first smartphone is 10.3 years. Well, at that age I used to play with plastic toys and none of them was a phone 😛 Kids being kids can use this powerful tool against them and become the victim of cyberbullying, viewing or accessing inappropriate content and other online threats. To protect this from happening there are quite a few companies who have come up with smartphone spying apps. We have covered some of the best smartphone monitoring apps on TechUntold. Recently, I stumbled upon yet another effective smartphone monitoring solution, Spyzie. And in this article, we are going to do a detailed Spyzie review.
If you are looking to track your kids or loved one’s smartphone activity then Spyzie can help you to do so. The good part about Spyzie is that they have apps(Android and iOS) that show all the activities on the target device apart from the website dashboard.
To give you a brief overview, there are 2 apps. One app has to be installed on the target device which you wish to monitor and the second app you may or may not install on your cell phone. The second app which you install on your smartphone shows you all the target smartphone data like call logs, messages etc. If you are not a big fan of using mobile apps then you can visit Spyzie website and log in to your account to see all the target phone details.
This might have given you a little bit of idea about Spyzie. Now, let us dive into the details.
How to Setup or Install Spyzie?
1. To get started, visit Spyzie official website and sign up. Alternatively, you can download Spyzie app from the respective app store on your smartphone and sign up using the app.
Use any method which is comfortable for you. Here, I will be using the app but the steps are the same for the website too.
2. After creating an account on Spyzie, login to your account. On signing in the app or website will prompt you to add a target device. Tap on Add in the app.
3. Next, enter the name and age of the target device owner. Also, choose the operating system of the target phone and tap on Next.
4. Now, it is time to get to the target device. Enable app installation from Unknown Sources(Settings > Security > Toggle Unknown Sources to On). Now, install Spyzie another app(not available on Play Store) which has to be installed on the phone to be monitored. Visit the below link on the target phone to start downloading Spyzie app.
Upon successful download, install the app.
5. After the app is installed, launch it and sign in to your Spyzie account created above.
6. Now, tap on Grant. This is will allow Spyzie to access all the content on the device which will eventually help you to track it using the other app or on their website.
7. On the next screen, tap on Activate followed by Start Now.
8. Finally, select Start monitoring. This will initiate syncing of data on the target phone to Spyzie server and also delete Spyzie icon from the target device.
That’s all there is to it!
Wait for a few minutes for the data to sync. It might take some time depending on the amount of data. After that login to your Spyzie account on the website or app on your phone. You should be able to see Call Logs, Contacts, Call history etc. on the target smartphone.
In order to view messages, location or browser history and other detailed information you will have to switch to the premium version. However, you could view the live demo to learn more details about the premium features before making a purchase.
How Uninstall Spyzie app?
Uninstalling Spyzie on your phone is easy and straightforward. There is nothing different you have to do compared to what you do to uninstall other apps.
However, if you wish to uninstall Spyzie from the target device then the procedure is a bit different. As the app icon is deleted and it runs in background mode you will have to use the following steps to remove the app from the target phone.
Go to Phone Settings > Security > Device Administrators > System update service > Deactivate > Get back to Settings > Apps > System update service > Uninstall.
Let us get to the pros and cons.
1. The free version of the app allows you to monitor a lot of stuff like Contacts, Call Logs and History.
2. Spyzie gives you the luxury to track a smartphone from your smartphone with their app or from your computer’s browser on their website.
3. There is no need to root the Android device for installing the Spyzie app.
4. The free version doesn’t require Credit Card details.
1. It lacks the capability to monitor iOS devices as of now.
2. It is not possible to track WhatsApp messages and other instant messaging apps with Spyzie.
If you are looking for a reasonable or free monitoring app then Spyzie is for you. It is an ultimate app to spy on the activities of any smartphone. Get Spyzie now and keep track of your kids or loved ones at all times.
If you found the review helpful then please share it on your favorite social media platform.