As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Today we live in a world where children get a smartphone at a pretty early age.
A recent report showed that the average age of kids getting hands on their first smartphone is 10.3 years. Well, at that age I used to play with plastic toys and none of them was a phone 😛
Kids being kids can use this powerful tool against them and become the victim of cyberbullying, viewing or accessing inappropriate content and other online threats. To protect this from happening there are quite a few companies who have come up with smartphone spying apps.
Recently, I stumbled upon yet another effective smartphone monitoring solution, Spyzie. And in this article, we are going to do a detailed Spyzie review.
But first of all, I need to tell you something.
Is Spyzie Still Working?
Unfortunately, it seems like the Spyzie company has got into troubles recently. The Spyzie app is still working but they have stopped accepting new customers. We are not sure if it is related to COVID-19 or not, but the fact is that their website has been under maintenance since March or April.
We have emailed their customer support and confirmed it:
This means that you won’t be able to subscribe for Spyzie.
What can you do?
You can take a look at alternative spying apps such as mSpy. mSpy is another spying/parental app that allows you to:
- Monitor calls
- Read messaging apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and more
- Track WhatsApp calls and messages
- Track the location
- and more
You may want to try it out if you are looking for a comprehensive solution to track the activity on somebody’s else phone. Read our comprehensive mSpy review if you want to learn more about this app.
If you are curious how Spyzie compares to mSpy, read our post Spyzie Vs mSpy.
If you still want to know more about Spyzie, go ahead and read our review.
If you are looking to track your kids or loved one’s smartphone activity then Spyzie can help you to do so.
To give you a brief overview, Spyzie app has to be installed on the target device which you wish to monitor. Once you install and set up the app on the target phone you can see all the target smartphone data like call logs, messages, etc. in your account on Spyzie website.
This might have given you a little bit of idea about Spyzie. Now, let us dive into the details.
How To Setup Or Install Spyzie?
1. To get started, visit Spyzie official website by clicking the button below and sign up.
It is quite easy to register and all you need is your Email id and set the desired password. After that hit Sign Up.
2. After creating an account on Spyzie, login to your account. On signing in, the website will start the setup process of Spyzie on the target device. The website gives clear instructions on how to proceed and even a layman can follow them. In any case, we have mentioned the same here as well.
3. First, you need to enter the name and age of the target device owner. Also, choose the operating system(Android or iOS) of the target phone and click on Next.
4. Now, it is time to get to the target device. Enable app installation from Unknown Sources (Settings > Security > Toggle Unknown Sources to On) and disable Google Play Protect option ( Settings > Google > Security > Google Play Protect > Toggle ‘Scan device for security threats’ to OFF).
5. You are now all set to install Spyzie on the phone to be monitored. Visit the below link on the target phone to download Spyzie app.
When the page loads, swipe right to start downloading the .apk file. After the download is completed, install the app similar to how you would install any other app.
6. When the app is installed, launch it and sign in to your Spyzie account created above.
7. Now, tap on Grant and allow all permission requests. This is will allow Spyzie to access all the content on the device which will eventually help you to track it.
8. After allowing all permission requests you need to activate the device administrator. In order to do so, tap on Activate.
9. At last, you will get an option to keep or hide Spyzie app icon on the target device. You can choose the one that works for you and select Start Monitoring. This will initiate syncing of data on the target phone to Spyzie server.
10. You can head over to the website and click on Complete. The website will check for successful setup of the app on the target device and if everything is fine it will show you a success message. Here you need to click on Start Monitoring.
That’s all there is to it!
Wait for a few minutes for the data to sync. It might take some time depending on the amount of data and internet connection speed. You should be able to see Call Logs, Contacts, messages, photos and more details of the target phone in your account on Spyzie website.
For the iPhone, you don’t need to install the app. iCloud credentials of the target device are enough to start tracking and if that’s not enough then Spyzie also lets you do it without jailbreak. Brilliant, isn’t it?
You can view the live demo to learn more details about Spyzie and its features before making a purchase.
Spyzie Review: Key Features
Spyzie has tons of monitoring capabilities that allow you to stay on top of the target phone activities. Here is the list of few main ones.
1. Call Logs And Messages
You will be able to get a detailed list of outgoing and incoming calls. It will have the contact name, number, duration, date and time of the calls. You can also filter them by time like – This Month, Last 7 Days, etc.
Similarly, you can also look at the text messages that are received and sent on the target right from your Spyzie account from anywhere.
2. Browser History
With all sorts of information available on the web, you got to be careful what your kids are accessing. Spyzie makes this really easy by allowing you to get the history of the browser on the target phone. This way you’ll know whether the child is viewing something that’s safe or not for them and you can step in at the right time.
3. WhatsApp Messages
Well, WhatsApp is the place where most people chat today. So, ignoring it is not a good option. With Spyzie, you can look at all the WhatsApp conversations on your kid’s phone. Not only WhatsApp but it also supports LINE.
As already mentioned while explaining how Spyzie works and its setup process, you will also get access to all the photos on the target smartphone.
5. Location History
With location history, you can be aware of the whereabouts of the phone hence your child easily. It lets you know the address with the time and date when the phone was at a particular location. For every address, you also get the map view to spot the place quickly.
You can also get to know about the installed apps on the target Android phone or iPhone. If any app(s) looks suspicious then you can contact the owner right away or take appropriate action. An option to uninstall the app on the smartphone directly from the Spyzie dashboard would have been handy.
Besides these, you can also stay updated on the Contacts, Notes, Reminders of your target device as well.
How To Uninstall Spyzie App?
If you wish to uninstall Spyzie from the target device then there are 2 possibilities.
If you chose to hide the app icon then use the following steps.
Go to Phone Settings > Security > Device Administrators > System update service > Deactivate > Get back to Settings > Apps > System update service > Uninstall.
In case, you have the Spyzie app icon then tap on it and select Uninstall.
If you are looking for a reasonable monitoring app then Spyzie is for you. The pricing for Android starts from $29.99 while for iOS it is $39.99. It is an ultimate app to spy on the activities of any smartphone. Get Spyzie now and keep track of your kids or loved ones at all times.
But again, it seems that Spyzie is currently dysfunctional so you won’t probably be able to get it. Instead, we suggest you take a look at mSpy.
If you found the Spyzie review helpful then please share it on your favorite social media platform.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.