If you are a stickers lover who uses it in most of the conversations or comments on social media or chatting apps, then you are going to love this article. This article will take you through how you can download and share Facebook Messenger stickers to WhatsApp or any other apps.
I will tell you how you can save Facebook Stickers to any desired location on your Android smartphone. Apart from downloading Messenger stickers, you can send it not only to WhatsApp but also post it to Facebook status update and share with any other app.
You do not need any third party app to download the stickers. The only app you need is File Manager.
Please make sure that your Facebook Messenger app is updated so that the new and updated stickers can be saved and shared.
1) Open file Manager on your Android device. If you do not have any file manager, download ES File Explorer from Google Play Store.
Note: I am using the default file Manager so the steps may differ slightly for you.
2) Once you open the File Manager, under Phone Storage, tap on Android folder.
3) A new screen will open where you need to tap on data folder.
4) Look for “com.facebook.katana” folder and tap on it to open.
5) Next, choose files folder.
6) From the next screen, tap on stickers folder.
7) After this, navigate inside folders to see all the stickers as shown in the picture below. Inside each folder, you will find one sticker
8) Once you view the sticker, long tap on it and choose share option. This will open the apps to share the stickers.
9) You can choose WhatsApp if you want to send the sticker to any of your WhatsApp contacts.
In somewhat a similar way you can download Someone’s WhatsApp Status on your phone.
You can copy all the Messenger stickers to a location like in a gallery so that you can directly send the stickers to anyone.
1) In order to copy it to the gallery, long tap on the sticker and choose copy option.
2) Navigate back to the Phone Storage and look for the DCIM folder. Open the folder and paste the sticker.
3) Now to verify, open the gallery on your phone and you will find the sticker there.
After this, you will be able to choose the stickers directly from Apps like WhatsApp, Hike, Kik, IMO and other apps and share with your friends.
As I have used different File Manager, the steps might vary. If you face any problem or not able to find the appropriate option to find Facebook stickers on your phone, then do drop a comment.