As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you someone who Snapchats everything? If you spend a lot of time on Snapchat then the tips mentioned in this tutorial can help you in uploading all the stuff in one go and thus saving your time. We will let you know how to add multiple photos or videos at once to your Snapchat story and send multiple snaps on Snapchat to a person in the chat at one time. The procedure to upload multiple snapshots using Snapchat’s camera and from Camera Roll/Gallery is mentioned. So, in case you’re looking to upload pictures to Snapchat story from Camera Roll or Gallery then also this guide can help you.
Upload Or Send Multiple Snaps on Snapchat At Once
The steps and screenshots used here are from the iPhone app but the method remains the same for Android users with slight changes.
Method 1: Send Multiple Snapshots At Once To Snapchat Story Or Someone From Camera Roll/Gallery
- Launch Snapchat and tap on the overlapping tiles icon(Gallery) below the Capture button.
- Now, under Memories tap on Camera Roll.
3. If you want to send single photo or video to the Snapchat story from Camera Roll or Gallery then press and hold the desired media and select Send Snap. In case you’re looking to add multiple media files then tap on the checkmark icon in the top right corner. Next, go ahead and select desired photos and videos you wish to add to the story or send someone.
4. Once you have made the selection tap on the right arrow icon at the bottom right. On the next screen, you can either select My Story to add the selected photos/videos to your story or tap on the boxes next to friend names to send them privately or you may do both if desired.
5. Tap on right arrow for one last time to add or send all the selected snaps.
Note: If you wish to edit(add text, draw, add filters etc.) the pictures and videos then you will have to do it beforehand and save them to Gallery/Camera Roll. After that follow these steps.
Method 2: Add Or Send Multiple Photos Or Videos To Story Or Person Using Snapchat Camera
With a recent update, it is possible to record multiple videos at once(up to 6 of 10 seconds each) on Snapchat. So, you can make use of this feature to post multiple videos at once without any time gap.
But this won’t be of much use if you are clicking or recording snaps after some sort of a break in between each one. And at the same time, you still wish to send all the snaps at once. Sounds something similar to what you want? Follow the steps below.
- Turn off cellular data and Wi-Fi on your smartphone. You may put your phone in Airplane mode to disable the internet connection instantly.
- Next, head over to the Snapchat app and start recording or capture a snap as you would normally do. Add filters, text, and whatever editing you wish to do, and tap on the right arrow to proceed.
- Now, select My Story or friends to whom you wish to send the multiple snaps in a row and tap on the right arrow. Don’t worry the snap won’t be sent as the internet is turned off.
- Similarly, record or capture other videos/photos and post or send them while the internet is disabled.
- After you are done, disable Airplane mode and turn on Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Once you connect back to the internet, the snaps you recorded will automatically get uploaded. All of them will start getting posted in one go.
- For multiple snaps sent to a friend, all you need to do is go to the Chats tab and open the conversation with that particular person(s) and the snaps will be delivered.
Using this method makes sure that all your snaps are posted or sent at almost the same time. It will help in cases when only multiple snaps viewed together makes sense.
Send Multiple Snaps At Once Video
Watch our video to see how to do it:
These were the different ways to send multiple snaps at once to Snapchat Story or to a person from Snapchat Camera or phone’s Gallery/Camera Roll. If you found this article informational then share it with your fellow Snapchatters.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.