Unlike Facebook and Gmail, Instagram doesn’t provide any feature to remotely logout of your Instagram account on other devices. But we have a workaround using which you would easily be able to logout of Instagram on other devices.
There are many situations like you have logged into your Instagram account on your friend’s device and forgot to log out. Or if you don’t remember on which devices you have not logged out and looking to logout of all those devices remotely. The below method will help you out to sign out from other devices and it can be achieved from App as well as from Desktop.
Logout of Instagram on Other Devices from App
The procedure is same for iPhone as well as for Android devices.
1) Open Instagram App on your device.
3) Next, open your profile and tap on the 3 dots at top right.
4) Now scroll down and look for the Change Password option and tap on it. You need to change the password of your Instagram in order to logout of all the devices.
5) Enter the old password and then type in the new one and then tap on done icon.
That’s it. You will be logged out of all the devices including apps as well as from desktop apart from the current device you are using.
How to Remotely Logout of Instagram Account using Desktop
If you are a desktop user then you can use the below steps to sign out of your Instagram account from someone’s device.
1) Log in to your Instagram account from browser.
2) Click on the gear icon next to Edit profile option.
3) Choose Change Password.
4) Now, change your password. As soon as you do it, you will be logged out of all the devices.
As there is no particular option to logout from other devices, still the above method is the perfect solution. Do share with us if you have any other tweak to logout of your Instagram account from someone’s device.