With iOS 11 already rolled out and latest iPhone’s coming out soon it’s time to upgrade and enjoy the exciting new features. But we all know how things can turn out while updating to new iOS version. Issues like data loss and iPhone stuck can kill all the fun. In case of switching to a new iPhone, it is imperative to transfer data from old iPhone to Mac and have a complete backup for restoring it to the new device. It is clear that you need the backup of the iOS device whether you are going for new iPhone or upgrading to iOS 11. To help you do that we are here with MacX MediaTrans review.
MacX MediaTrans is the best way to transfer photos, videos and music between iPhone iPad and Mac. It has far more features compared to what iTunes has to offer. Two-way sync and its ease of use make it more powerful than iTunes. The picture below shows the comparison between MacX MediaTrans, iTunes and iCloud in detail.
You can easily use it to transfer or backup your valuable photos, videos, music and more on iPhone to Mac. Here’s how.
MacX MediaTrans Review: Transfer Data from iPhone to Mac
1. To get started head over to MacX MediaTrans official website to download the software. It has a FREE trial version so you got nothing to lose. On top of that, they are also offering a 15-day fully functional FREE trial. To get it, follow the link and try the complete software, free of any limitations without spending a dime.
2. After the installing the software open it. Connect your iPhone to Mac via USB.
Here, I will show you how to transfer photos but you can use other options in a similar way to move other file types from iPhone to Mac.
3. On the first screen, click on Photo Transfer.
4. The next window will fetch and show all the photos from your iPhone categorized in different Albums. As I am interested in transferring all the photos, I will click on Select All at the top left. If you wish you can select only certain photos.
5. Now, click on Export.
With this, selected photos will start transmitting to the specified location(MediaTrans > Preferences… > Export Path…) on your Mac.
Similarly, you can use other options like Music Manager, Video to transfer songs and videos respectively.
Here are the features you should know about MacX MediaTrans.
1. Two-Way Sync
As mentioned earlier, you can use Macx MediaTrans to move data between iPhone and Mac.
2. Supported File Types
It supports photos, music, video, podcast, PDF, Excel and more.
3. Batch Editing
You can edit multiple songs metadata like title, singer etc. at once using Macx MediaTrans.
4. Manage Playlists
It is possible to create, edit or delete a playlist with this tool.
Now, let us have look at the pros and cons.
1. Highly user-friendly and easy to use.
2. The transfer is done in a jiffy. Import/Export speed is too good.
The software doesn’t have an option to create a complete iOS backup at once.
If you are someone who doesn’t want any complexity in managing your iPhone data then you should download MacX MediaTrans. Not only is your important data going to be safe but you can easily transfer files between Mac and iPhone without any hassle.