Are you dealing with iOS errors such as update failure, stuck on the Apple logo screen, or maybe even charging issues? iPhones are great, but like any piece of technology, they can malfunction or experience many problems that prevent them from performing as they should.
That’s why iOS system recovery software such as iMobie’s AnyFix is such a life saver. It solves several problems that Apple devices encounter. Read on to learn more about AnyFix and how it’s one of the best iOS repair software on the market.
- 1 iMobie AnyFix: Product Benefits & Features
- 2 Pricing
- 3 What I Liked About AnyFix
- 4 What I Didn’t Like About AnyFix
- 5 FAQs
- 6 AnyFix Review – Wrapping Up
- 7 About The Author
- 8 AnyFix
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
iMobie AnyFix: Product Benefits & Features
iMobie is a Microsoft certified developer with a range of impressive products under its belt. One of those is AnyFix, an iOS system recovery software that allows you to repair hundreds of issues on a variety of Apple devices such as Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, and iPod.
AnyFix boasts tremendous compatibility which is why it’s able to handle issues on various devices.
You can use AnyFix to repair over 130 issues with these different devices. It’s not technically intensive, which means just about anyone can use it. Just a few clicks and you’ll repair your Apple device with ease.
AnyFix offers three repair modes:
- Standard Repair
- Advanced Repair
- Ultimate Repair
The first repair option is Standard Repair, it’s the top choice for most AnyFix users. It solves the most common problems you might experience with your Apple device, such as battery drain, won’t charge, etc. It fixes these issues without any data loss.
If your phone has more stubborn system issues, such as being stuck on the Apple logo, won’t update, or won’t restart, then the Advanced Repair option is for you. Be warned though, that this repair method will result in data loss. Therefore, you should make a backup before using it.
If Standard or Advanced Repair doesn’t work, then you’ll need to use AnyFix’s last resort, Ultimate Repair. This option tackles more detrimental issues, such as a frozen device, one suck in black/white/blue screen. It will also wipe your phone’s data, but it will bring it back to life.
What makes iMobie AnyFix so capable of fixing so many iOS system issues is its ForceRepair feature. This ensures the highest repair success rate.
Similar to how your iPhone’s DFU mode allows you to restore it, ForceRepair takes it a step further to properly restore your iPhone.
It matches your iPhone Software (ISPW) system files, bypasses Apple’s iBoot mechanism, and allows for deep repair. This is helpful especially if you’re having problems with restarting your phone or putting it in Recovery Mode.
Besides making repairs to your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or iPod Touch, AnyFix can also repair iTunes issues. iTunes is usually where you go to repair some iOS system issues, but that doesn’t mean it’s immune to its problems.
iMobie AnyFix allows you to fix over 200 iTunes errors, such as restore errors, inability to connect with your device, and more.
AnyFix can deal with iTunes repairs thanks to its SmartScan feature. It allows AnyFix to simultaneously scan as many areas as possible to find issues that can cause iTunes errors. This comprehensive scan allows it to identify and repair iTunes errors with ease.
We all have our preferred version of iOS. Sometimes we prefer a previous version of iOS for a variety of reasons. Or we want to take an early peek at the latest iOS beta version. You can do both with AnyFix’s Upgrade/Downgrade iOS feature. The process is simple and can be done in a few clicks too. No sweat.
iMobie AnyFix’s iUpdater technology allows you to collect all the upgrade/downgrade versions for your device and input them into the AnyFix resource library. This allows you to easily pick and choose which version of iOS you want to install on your device.
You can also gain access to the beta version of the latest iOS software without a developer account. It’s also possible to use this feature to fix a failed iOS software update too.
Enter/Exit Recovery Mode
AnyFix also has a handy recovery mode feature. You can use it to enter exit recovery mode on your iPhone with ease. You can use this mode to update your iOS or restore a backup.
AnyFix has an RM-Controller that speeds up iOS devices’ process of entering recovery mode. This allows you to enter and exit recovery mode with ease. It’s a useful feature, especially if you’re going to be experimenting with your iPhone.
The reset iOS device feature on iMobie AnyFix allows you to easily reset your device with two clicks. You can reset your iPhone, iPad, or even iPod Touch if you’ve forgotten the passcode. It’s important to note though that Reset Device will wipe all your data clean.
iMobie offers a free and premium version of AnyFix. Both are available to be downloaded on either Windows or Mac computers. The free version allows you to use AnyFix in a limited capacity, however, if you want the full power of AnyFix then you’d need to get the full version.
An AnyFix license is available for purchase via three subscription plans. Each plan gives you free updates for the duration of the plan, 24/7 customer service as well a 60-day money-back guarantee. This guarantee allows you to test out iMobie AnyFix’s full features without suffering a loss if it’s not for you.
The three plans are as follows::
- 3-Month Plan – $35.99 – use it on one device at a time and install it on one computer.
- 1-Year Plan – $39.99 – use it on one device at a time and install it on one computer.
- Lifetime Plan – $59.99 – use on 5 devices at the same time and install it on one computer.
Download AnyFix today and repair any iOS device with ease.
What I Liked About AnyFix
AnyFix has a host of advantages. Here’s what I liked about it:
- Easy to use and doesn’t require any technical expertise to help fix your Apple device.
- Compatible with a variety of different Apple devices such as your iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, and iPod Touch and able to be used on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Available in three affordable plans and there’s even a lifetime plan that’s great value for the money.
- Offers a variety of features beyond system repair. You can use it to enter your iPhone’s recovery state, reset your device, upgrade or downgrade your iOS, and repair iTunes errors.
- System repair is done is offered in different stages, therefore you have options and don’t have to suffer data loss for a simple repair.
- Free version available.
- Backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee for a worry-free purchase experience.
What I Didn’t Like About AnyFix
While there’s undoubtedly a lot to love about AnyFix, it’s not perfect. Here’s what I didn’t like:
- The free version is very limited in comparison to the paid option.
- Only one of the system recovery options doesn’t have data loss.
Is AnyFix For iPhone Safe?
AnyFix for iPhone is safe. It allows you to fix a variety of issues with your iPhone, such as the inability to charge, black screen, and other iOS problems. AnyFix also works for other Apple devices, such as your iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV. It’s trustworthy and delivers.
Is AnyFix For iPhone Free?
AnyFix for iPhone is free, however, the free version has limited features. You can use the reset iPhone, recovery state, and upgrade iOS features on the free version. If you want to access other features, such as Standard repair, and more, then you need to pay for the full version.
Can AnyFix Downgrade iOS?
AnyFix can downgrade iOS. If you want to downgrade your iOS to a previous version that you like better or to access a particular feature, you can use AnyFix to do so with just a few clicks. It doesn’t require any technical expertise whatsoever.
AnyFix Review – Wrapping Up
What’d you think of this review?
I know that iPhones can sometimes run into unexpected issues, leaving you with a broken phone and problems. That’s why iOS system recovery software such as AnyFix is such a must-have for any Apple user.
It fixes hundreds of issues with various Apple devices. You can fix iPhones, iPads, or even Apple TVs. It also has iTunes repair and other great features that Apple users would find invaluable.
Comment any questions you may have and be sure to share my AnyFix review with your friends, family, and followers.
- Compatible with a variety of iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and others and it’s also able to be used on both Windows and Mac.
- The free version for download and the premium version is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee, which is longer than the standard 30-day coverage.
- Three payment plans allow variety in purchase options and they’re all affordable, which is great for software like this.
- There are other features in addition to its system repair feature. You can also reset your device, repair iTunes, and more.
- The free version is considerably more limited in options than the paid version of the software.