Sharing earpiece while watching a movie or listening to music is a thing of the past now if you own a Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 or S9+. Samsung latest flagship smartphones are powered by Bluetooth V5.0 which means that you can pair two Bluetooth speakers or headphones at the same time. Sounds cool, isn’t it? This can also come to the rescue when you are at a house party and don’t have speakers with high sound. In that case, you can connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously on Galaxy S8/S9/S9+ to get decent surround music quality.
Pair Two Bluetooth Speakers Or Earphones At Once On S8/S9
Note: I have used the steps and screenshots from S9+ here.
1. To get started, turn on Bluetooth on your phone. You can do so by going to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. Toggle its switch to ON.
2. Now tap on Bluetooth and use the Scan option to find available devices. Make sure the two Bluetooth headphones or speakers you want to connect are in pairing mode. If so, you will see them under Available Devices or Paired Devices if you connected them in the past.
3. Once they show up, tap on them so that they get connected. After they are paired successfully, tap on the 3 dots at the top right corner and select Dual Audio.
4. Toggle the OFF switch to ON in Dual Audio screen.
Now, play anything on your smartphone having audio and see dual audio in action for yourself. The two speakers or earphones will be treated as one audio output. You will be able to hear music on both the connected devices.
We also recommend you to go through the following Android tutorials handpicked for you.
1. How to Stream Music to Multiple Devices Simultaneously on iPhone and Android
2. How To Use Android Phone As Speaker For PC/Computer
Even though, Samsung mentions that there may be a slight lag in the sound output on the 2 connected devices but I didn’t observe any. The experience was smooth and flawless. So, the next time you and your friend want to watch a movie use this method and listen to the audio on your individual earphones.