As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Telegram is one of the best social networking platforms for creating large groups. With the recent update, you can add as many as 200,000 people in a single group. Admin can constantly maintain the group chat history and also add admins with different rights. Telegram also has some unique features like editing the sent messages, pinned messages, hashtags, customization via bots, etc. Also, Telegram groups are better than WhatsApp or other apps’ groups as you can send large files up to 1.5 GB without many efforts.
You can either add the people in your Telegram group who are in your contact list or you can make people join the group using the Telegram group link.
Using the group invite link, you can also make people join the group that is not owned by you. So without wasting much time, let’s get started.
Also Read: Best Telegram Bots
Get Telegram Group Invite Link If You Are The Owner
Give The Access
1. Open the Telegram group that you own and in which you want to add people. After opening the group, tap on its name at the top.
2. Now there you will see the list of the members currently in the group. Above that, select Add member option.
3. In the next step, tap on Invite to Group via Link at the top.
4. Now, the link to join your Telegram group will be visible to you. You can either copy the link by tapping on it or by tapping on the Copy Link option. You can also share the link directly without copying. Tap on Share Link and options will pop-up to share the link using various social networks and apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram Direct, Messenger, Gmail or via a text message and even on Telegram itself.
5. If instead of Share Link you tapped on Copy link, then you can send the link to your friends however you like and they will be able to join your group if they are active on Telegram.
Revoke Group Invite Link
If you see some unnecessary people joining your Telegram group and it really bothers you, then Telegram has a solution to your problem. Using the Revoke Link option you can disable the previously generated link that has been spread to other users and a new link for your group will be automatically generated by the Telegram. Now the people who have access to the old group link will not be able to join it using that link.
Get Telegram Group Link That You Don’t Own
Well, it is really easy to get the Telegram link for groups that are not owned by you and quite similar to the above method. So here are the steps to get the links of groups for which you are not the owner.
1. Launch the Telegram app on your device and open the group for which you need the link.
2. After that, tap on the name of the group provided at the top.
3. Now you can see the Invite link, just above the Notifications option. Long press the link to copy it or single tap to share it using the various social media.
This method will be applicable to any Telegram group. Similarly, you can make this method work for Telegram channels as well and share it with your dear once.
Also Read: 16 Best Telegram Channels To Join
So, we hope that now you know how to access the Telegram group links and use them to invite people. Telegram Groups are a great platform for sharing your views, queries, memes, art, or anything under the sun to a large audience. For sending large files directly from your computer, you can use Telegram on your PC or Mac too.
If you have any queries regarding Telegram Groups or other features, you can ask us in the comments.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.