As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you deleted important data on your PC accidentally and it’s also deleted from Recycle bin? Or maybe you didn’t have any other option but to remove all files and folders, don’t panic I have a good news for you. You can retrieve any type of deleted data be it Audio, Videos, Images, Document, Email etc. even if the system is formatted. Moreover, you can very well recover deleted files from recycle bin using EaseUs Data Recovery software for free.
Note: There are paid versions as well with more functionality of course.
EaseUs Data Recovery Features
Before we get started to with recovering lost data let’s know what all can it recover.
- Formatted, Deleted and Inaccessible data
- Restore Deleted files of different types including images, audios, videos, documents, emails and more
- Get back lost data from Laptop, Digital Devices, Hard Drive, Storage Media(Pen drive etc.)
- Quickly recover data from Deleted Partition on the hard drive
- You can also get your priceless data if PC isn’t booting
- Size of data you can recover is unlimited. However, it is limited to 2GB for the free version of EaseUs data recovery software
Know about the different versions of EaseUs data recovery software depending on pricing.
How to retrieve deleted Data?
To begin you need to download EaseUs data recovery software from the following link. Based on your requirements you may go for the free version or advanced paid versions.
Once you download the software, follow the steps given below:
- Install the Data Recovery software as you would install other software’s. Nothing different about it. It is easy and straightforward.
- After installing it, open the application. Select types of Lost Files you would like to recover. After completing the selection, click Next.
- Next, you will be asked to select a location from where you desire to recover the lost data.
- After selecting Location, click on Scan.
- EaseUS data recovery software will start the scan in the selected location for the type of files you chose.
There you go! The tool will show you all the previously deleted/formatted data. You can go ahead and recover those files.
We wish that you were able to recover your invaluable data with EaseUS data recovery software. You can always get back to us in case of any issues in the comments section.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.