Follow this tutorial to see anyone’s Instagram profile picture in Full Size. View the profile picture in the original size uploaded by a user be it private or public Instagram account. If you wish to view profile picture on your smartphone then follow our guide to see & download full-size Instagram Profile Picture on Android/iPhone.
Are you disappointed with the fact that you cannot view someone’s Instagram profile picture more than that shown in that circle on the profile page? Well, don’t be as I will share the trick which will allow you to view full-size profile picture on Instagram without any cropping.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is meant for informational purposes only.
View Instagram Profile Picture in Full Size
Latest Update: A lot of apps & online tools have stopped working due to an update in the Instagram API but we have shared the ones that still work. If you are an Android user then you can view Instagram profile picture in full size using the Profy app. It has been updated to work with the latest API change.
In case you don’t want to use an app then use the website mentioned below which also works like a charm after the recent API update.
Instagram Profile Photo Downloader Tool
1. Open Instagram on your device web browser. I will be using Chrome browser for this guide.
Also Read: Use Instagram Direct on PC
There is no requirement to log into Instagram in order to view anyone’s profile picture. But you can if you want to.
2. You can navigate to the desired Instagram profile either by using their post on your news feed or by searching their name and get/copy their username.
3. Once you have the username of the desired Instagram user go the Instagram Profile Picture Downloader – online tool.
4. On the tool’s website, type or paste the username of the person whose profile photo you wish to view/save that you got above in step 2 in the ‘Enter Instagram Username‘ text field and click Submit.
5. The tool will fetch the profile picture in high resolution from the username and show it you in a couple of seconds. After that, you will have options to View and Download the Instagram profile picture in Full size.
Similarly, you can enter usernames of other desired profiles to view their original large size profile picture. The tool works perfectly for all the accounts – private included, whether you follow them or not.
Note: If you don’t get the profile picture then it was originally uploaded in low resolution(small size). In other terms, it simply means that the user has not uploaded a larger size image.
Apart from full-size profile picture, you can also view anyone’s Full-Size Instagram Photos.
We wish that you loved the app and the tool mentioned in this tutorial. And if you really do then share it with your friends on social media and do subscribe to our newsletter for more information like this.