Follow this tutorial to see anyone’s Instagram profile picture in Full Size. View the profile picture in the original size uploaded by a user be it private or public Instagram account. If you wish to view profile picture on your smartphone then follow our guide to see & download full-size Instagram Profile Picture on Android/iPhone.
Are you disappointed with the fact that you cannot view someone’s Instagram profile picture more than that shown in that circle on the profile page? Well, don’t be as I will share the trick which will allow you to view full-size profile picture on Instagram without any cropping. Similar to the way you view full-size profile picture on WhatsApp you will be able to view on Instagram as well.
Have a look at the tutorial to zoom in on Instagram photos if you’re looking to enlarge Instagram pictures.
View Instagram Profile Picture in Full Size
Please use this tutorial for informational purposes only.
1. Open Instagram on your PC web browser. I will use Chrome browser for this guide.
Also Read : Use Instagram Direct on PC
There is no requirement to log into Instagram in order to view anyone’s profile picture. But you can if you want to.
2. You can directly navigate to the desired Instagram profile by entering the username in the URL like instagram.com/username.
If you don’t know the username of the profile then you can login or use your username and then search the user using the search bar on your profile. For this example, let’s go to TechUntold Instagram account.
3. Once you are on the profile page of the Instagram account for which you want to see the profile picture, right click on the profile pic and select Open image in new tab.
4. The image will be opened in the new tab. Now, you will have to edit the URL in the address bar. Remove – /s150x150 from the URL.
For instance, the URL will be changed from –
5. After modifying the URL, press Enter.
Voila! You will see a large size Instagram profile picture on your computer screen for the first time. Similarly, you can visit other profiles and view their original large size profile picture.
Note: If you don’t find the term -“/s150x150” in the image URL then the user has not uploaded a larger size image.
If you didn’t understand the procedure properly then have a look at this short video explaining the same trick.
Apart from full-size profile picture, you can also view anyone’s Full-Size Instagram Photos.
We wish that you loved this trick. And if you really did do share it with your friends on social media and do follow us on Instagram for more tricks like this.