Bitmoji has become a significant part of the popular and exciting messaging app, Snapchat. Ever since Snapchat acquired Bitstrips(Bitmoji Creator) in 2016 they have made it part of the profile picture and Snapcode. Apart from that, there are a plethora of Bitmoji stickers for different occasions available to be added to your snaps. And now, with a recent update, Snapchat has brought them to life by introducing 3D Bitmoji’s. In order to know how you can use animated 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat continue reading.
3D Bitmoji is going to move around in your snap and hence giving a sense of Augmented Reality. They are quite awesome and will make your snaps even more exciting. To add the latest Snapchat Bitmoji lenses to your snaps on Android and iOS follow the steps below.
Add Animated 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat
1. Update the Snapchat app to the latest version from the respective app stores.
2. Launch the app after it is updated successfully. On the Camera screen, flip to the rear view mode by double tapping anywhere on the screen.
Switching to rear Camera is mandatory as animated Bitmoji lenses are not supported in front Camera.
3. Now, long press on the screen. In a few seconds, you will see filters appear as usual. Among these filters, there are new 3D Bitmoji filters added.
4. Select the desired animated Bitmoji and point the camera towards desired area or location. Use your creativity to make the snap match the 3D Bitmoji. There is also a possibility to change the location of Bitmoji in the snap using drag and drop.
5. Start recording the video once you are satisfied by holding down the capture button. It is possible to record multiple snaps at once. So if 10 seconds isn’t enough there’s no need to panic. You can record up to 6 snaps (60 seconds) in one go.
6. After you’re done with the recording, send the snap privately as chat or add it to your Story as you would do normally. According to the settings in your app, the snap will be auto saved to Memories. You can also save the snap to Memories or Camera Roll or both later.
We hope that you were able to use and add 3D Bitmoji to Snapchat. Did you find them interesting? Share your thoughts in the comments below.