When it comes to using Instagram on PC we prefer the Instagram Web version. But the major limitations of Instagram Web are no option to use Instagram Direct and post photos or videos. In one of our tutorials, we shared about how to use Instagram Direct on PC and in this article we share how to upload photos on Instagram from PC or Mac to overcome the limitations of the Instagram Web version.
Using Instagram from PC comes in handy when lots of your images and videos you want to post are stored on your computer’s hard drive. It takes unnecessary effort to transfer the data to your smartphone and really is a waste of time when you could easily follow the method below and upload photos on Instagram from computer.
Upload Photos and Videos on Instagram from PC
If you already have installed and use Bluestacks on your computer then you can very well go ahead and install Instagram on it. Follow the Instagram Direct article, link given in the first paragraph to install and set up Instagram on Bluestacks.
However, I would highly recommend you to go for the second method if you intend to only post photos and videos on Instagram from PC. This is because Bluestacks is a heavy software and it will be slower on most computers. It is a virtual Android device on your PC, so it will definitely slow down your system.
It is better to go for Bluestacks if you want to have an Instagram Direct conversation from PC but not for this task as there is a lighter and faster software available to upload photos on Instagram from PC. Let us look into it.
1. Download and Install Gramblr. It is available for both Windows and Mac.
2. After the installation completes, open Gramblr. It will ask you to fill your details and Instagram credentials. Fill out the information and click on Sign Up.
3. After validating the information you provided, your Instagram account will be loaded in Gramblr.
4. In order to post a photo or video, select Upload Now from the left sidebar and click on the media upload section or drag and drop the file you want to post on Instagram from your PC.
5. In the next steps, you can crop the image and apply filters if desired. Click on Save and Continue in the respective steps.
6. Finally, add the caption and click on Send.
The image or video will be uploaded on your Instagram profile. You can even repost on Instagram from PC using this software. In order to do that, enter the Instagram link
You can even repost on Instagram from PC using this software. In order to do that, enter the Instagram link of the photo or video and press Enter.
After which you can crop, apply filters, add the caption and click Send to Repost.
We hope you were able to upload photos and videos on Instagram from PC or Mac using the steps shared in the article. Share it with your friends if you found this tutorial helpful.