We have got a lot of queries from our readers regarding uploading multiple stories on Instagram. Even though it is a simple affair but somehow users are facing issues and not able to find the option to do so. I have answered the same in the comments on the article where we mentioned how you can upload photos or videos in Instagram stories from Gallery or Camera roll. But looking at the magnitude of the inquiries we have come with the dedicated article to let you know how to add multiple photos or videos to Instagram Stories on Android or iOS app.
So, let us get started.
Add Multiple Photos or Videos to Instagram Stories
The steps and screenshots used in this tutorial are from the iOS app but the procedure remains the same for Android.
1. Open the Instagram app and on the home(news feed) screen you have following 3 ways to add the first photo/video to your story. You may choose any one of them.
- Tap on Your Story where all the stories of users you follow are shown above the news feed.
- Select the Camera icon at the top left corner of the Home screen.
- Swipe right on the news feed screen.
2. Using any one of the options will take you to the Camera screen where you can easily upload photo or video and create an Instagram story. You can also add photos/videos from Gallery or Camera roll to your story.
3. Now, you have one photo or video in your story. In order to add more than one posts to your Instagram story come back to the Instagram Home screen. What most of the users are doing wrong is that they are tapping on the Your Story on the news feed which shows them their already uploaded photo/video with no option to upload another one. Instead of that follow the method below.
On the news feed screen, you have following 2 ways to get to the Camera screen to upload the second or more stories.
- Either tap on the Camera icon at the top left corner.
- Or Swipe right on the news feed screen.
4. Using either of the two options will take you to the Camera screen where you can add another photo or video to your story.
5. To upload the third photo or video to Instagram story follow the same method from Step 3.
After uploading one story, follow the method from step 3 to add any number of posts to your Instagram Story.
Please note that it is not possible to add multiple photos/videos to an Instagram story at once. You need to add multiple posts to story individually following the steps above.
We hope that this article helped you to add multiple photos or videos to Instagram Stories. If you found this helpful then please share it on social media.