How to Update WhatsApp Status Without Coming Online
As WhatsApp users can now update WhatsApp status with photos, videos and gif as a story for 24 hours, they are looking for some tweaks of WhatsApp status. One such tweak I have mentioned in one of my article where you can see anyone’s WhatsApp status without letting them know. Another one is how to download someone’s WhatsApp status on your device. And today I am going to share with you how to update WhatsApp status without changing last seen on Android.
This procedure is quite easy and does not require any third party apps & can be achieved quickly in 5 simple steps.
Update WhatsApp Status without changing last seen on Android
I have checked in Android as well in iPhone to change WhatsApp status without coming online. For Android it works very well but not for iPhone. Follow the below steps to achieve the same.
1) Turn off the internet connection, whether it is Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
2) Now open WhatsApp without the internet connection and head over to the status tab. With this step, you are not currently online and there will be no change in your last seen time stamp.
3) Now choose the desired video, picture or gif you want to update as a WhatsApp status and tap on the send button.
4) You can see, it will show sending below the status. Next you need to close the WhatsApp app.
5) As you are out of the WhatsApp app, now you can turn on the internet connection. That’s it; don’t open WhatsApp and in a couple of seconds it will update WhatsApp status without affecting last seen.
Important: As soon as you put the status and comes out of WhatsApp, open the internet connection immediately. Otherwise, if you give too much time gap for switching on the internet connection, your WhatsApp status will not update.
If you try the same procedure for iPhone, it will give you an alert message “Could not connect to WhatsApp service. Please try again later.”
As you have updated your status from Whatsapp app without going online, similarly you can update your WhatsApp status directly from Gallery/Camera Roll also. If you have experience with some other tweak, do let us know via comments.