In this Facebook tutorial, you will learn how to sync the Facebook calendar with Google. On syncing the Facebook calendar, all the Facebook events and birthdays will be added to Google Calendar. So, let us proceed and find out how to do that.
There is no denying the fact that Facebook is a great way to stay connected with friends, family, and colleagues. One of the great Facebook features is the birthday’s notification which reminds birthday of friends. It helps a great deal as we tend to forget them most of the times.
Now, what if you are not that active on Facebook and wish to import all the friends birthdays and events into Google Calendar. Doing it manually is not a good idea and is a mundane task. But don’t you worry, I will share a solution wherein you can sync Facebook birthdays and events with Google Calendar all at once.
Sync Facebook Events and Birthdays with Google Calendar
1. Open Facebook on the browser and click on Events on the left sidebar.
2. Under Events scroll down and right click on Upcoming Events at the right sidebar. Select Copy link Address. To sync Facebook birthdays right click on Birthdays and select Copy link Address. Have a look at the below gif if you are not able to find the option.
3. After copying the link head over to Google Calendar and log in with the Gmail id with which you want to sync Facebook Calendar.
4. In Google Calendar, click on the down arrow to the right of Other calendars at the left sidebar. Select Add by URL from the list of options.
5. Paste the URL copied from Facebook in the text field and click on Add Calendar.
With this, the Facebook Calendar will sync with Google Calendar as shown below. I recommend you to reload the web page once Calendar is added successfully to view the updated Calendar.
Now you can easily sync the Google Calendar on your Android device from phone Settings to get the updated Google calendar on your Android smartphone.
Here are a few handpicked Facebook tutorials for you.
We hope that you were able to add Facebook Events and Birthdays to Google Calendar using this tutorial. Share it with your friends to hep them out as well. In case of any queries, feel free to drop a comment.