Everyone knows how to share pictures on Facebook, Instagram and other apps from gallery or camera roll. But do you know that you can directly share WhatsApp profile picture on Facebook, Instagram, or any other app? The feature is inbuilt in WhatsApp and very easy to use. Let’s have a look.
Note: The feature is only available on Android and not on iOS. On iPhone/iPad you need to copy the image from WhatsApp and then share it on Facebook from camera roll if it is not already saved.
Share WhatsApp Profile Picture on Facebook & other Apps on Android
In order to post the WhatsApp display photo on any app, you do not need any third party app. Just follow the below simple steps and you will get the perfect solution.
1) Open WhatsApp app on your Android device.
2) Tap on the three dots at the top right and then tap on Settings option.
3) The above step will open the Settings screen, on the same screen tap on the profile picture preview image.
4) Once the profile screen opens, you need to tap on the display picture again in order to view it in fullscreen.
5) Now, as you are able to see your profile image in full size, look for the share icon at top right and tap on it as shown in the picture.
6) A lot of apps options will appear to share. Tap on the Facebook app, this will open Facebook with your profile picture preloaded. You just need to give caption if you want and tap on the POST option to share it on your Facebook Timeline.
In a similar way, you can select Instagram or other apps and share it with anyone you want.
Hope to see this feature on iPhone soon so that iOS users can also enjoy the feature of direct sharing. If you have any other way to share WhatsApp profile picture directly on Instagram or other apps, do share with us by dropping comments.
Below are the recommended tutorials for you.