Most of us use both Facebook and Instagram and if you own an online business then you, of course, you have no other choice. Most of the times we come across someone else’s quality, relevant or interesting posts in our Instagram news feed that we wish to share with our followers. You can achieve that on Instagram by reposting using these amazing repost apps. But what if you want to do share the same on Facebook? Here in this tutorial, we let you know how to share someone’s Instagram photos or videos on Facebook for Android, iPhone, and computer.
In our earlier Instagram guide, we shared how you can share your own Instagram posts to Facebook automatically while posting. In the same way, you might want to share others Instagram posts to your Facebook timeline or business pages. Here’s how you can go about it.
Share Someone’s Instagram Photos or Videos on Facebook
Please note that you won’t be able to share someone else’s posts if their account is private.
Method 1: Using Android/iPhone App
- Go the desired post in your news feed or from someone’s profile.
- Once you are there tap on the 3 dots and select Copy Link if you are on iOS and Copy Share URL for Android.
- Now, head over to Facebook app and paste the copied URL in the clipboard on the status field of your page or timeline.
- Facebook will fetch the URL and generate the preview for the Instagram post. You can then remove the URL or let it be there. Finally hit Post.
The post on Facebook will have a thumbnail and a link to the Instagram post. Here’s how it will look.
Method 2: iOS App
- On iPhone, there is one more option. After tapping on 3 dots above the post you can select Share to Facebook.
- A pop-up window will appear with the sharing option. Tap on Post to share it on Facebook directly without navigating away from Instagram.
Method 3: Desktop Browser
- Visit the Instagram website(instagram.com) from your favorite browser and log in to your account.
- Go the profile of the post owner.
- Under their profile click on the desired photo or video you want to share.
- When the post is opened, copy the URL from the browser’s address bar.
- Paste it to your Facebook business page or personal timeline.
These were the ways you can easily share someone’s Instagram posts on Facebook. So, the next time you find an interesting post for your audience you know what to do.