Facebook has become a medium where people share information via photos, videos, text, gifs. And same goes with the WhatsApp app. People are now so much into the sharing of stuff that they are now looking for cross-app sharing methods. One would be how to share Facebook video on WhatsApp. This feature is not currently available on Facebook and could be the future planning to include the same. You might have noticed; you can directly share photos and not videos to WhatsApp. This article will help you out to share video from Facebook on WhatsApp.
Share Facebook Video on WhatsApp
I have listed down two methods via which you will be easily able to send Facebook videos to WhatsApp.
Method 1 – Manually
2) Next, open your WhatsApp app.
3) Open the chat with whom you want to share & tap on the attachment icon.
4) From there you can tap on videos, it will navigate you to the gallery from where you can select the downloaded video you want to share.
After you have downloaded the Facebook video then you can easily send the video through WhatsApp on iPhone using the Filemaster app.
This is how you can send a Facebook video on WhatsApp manually. This method will work for iPhone as well as for Android devices.
Method 2 – Directly
In this method, we will be using an app to share Facebook video on WhatsApp. You don’t have to download a video from Facebook and then share it to WhatsApp. This all can be achieved via a single app but only in Android.
1) Download Video Downloader for Facebook app from Google Play Store.
2) Open the app and it will ask you to login to Facebook.
3) Once you have logged in, you will see the same screen as shown in the picture below.
4) The best part of using this app is, it intelligently categorizes the videos as “News Feed Videos”, “Timeline Videos” and others. So according to your choice you can directly look for which video you want to share on WhatsApp and does not have to browse the whole news feed to find videos. In this article, I have taken News Feed videos. You will see the below screen having newsfeed videos. Tap on any video you want to send it to WhatsApp.
6) On tapping of the video, it will pop up a list of options. You need to tap on share icon.
7) After this, it will take few seconds to download first and then it will show you the list of options to share.
8) You need to select WhatsApp to send this Facebook video to any of your WhatsApp contacts.
9) This will open WhatsApp asking you to select multiple contacts to share the video with. Select contact and tap on send icon.
I hope you will like the second method if you love sharing Facebook videos to WhatsApp. If you don’t want to install an App, then you can try out the first method.
Do you know of any other way to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp? Let us know in the comments.