The Google search is full of requests such as: how to monitor actions on Instagram, how to see someones like history on Instagram, how to see what someone comments on Instagram and many other similar questions. The most frequent answer to them is to look for the Instagram user actions in your Following feed by tapping a ‘heart’ icon in the app.
But it’s not the best solution if you want to see the Instagram activity of a certain user or a user you don’t follow. What should you do in this situation?
Here is an answer: use Snoopreport tool to be aware of the likes, comments and follows of the Instagram users that you’re interested in.
What is Snoopreport and how it works?
Snoopreport is the Instagram monitoring service that lets you track Instagram accounts actions. You just need to add Instagram accounts for monitoring and the service will provide a complete report containing likes, comments and follows made by an individual or a business Instagram accounts during the monitored weeks.
Steps to See Someone’s Likes & Comments on Instagram Without Following Them
Follow the steps below to see every photo someone likes on Instagram.
1. Before you can manage Instagram accounts for monitoring in a user-friendly dashboard you need to set up your account. Click “Sign Up” button on their homepage and enter your Email and password.
2. After registration, you’ll be redirected to your dashboard. Here you can add and delete Instagram accounts, buy the time packages for monitoring, look through the reports and more! But first, you should start with adding an account. You can add one or several accounts for tracking: when entering multiple usernames use a comma or a row list.
While entering the username, Snoopreport prompts the Instagram users in a dropdown list, you need to select the correct one. But be aware that the service can snoop only on public accounts, not the private ones.
3. After adding the account you should buy a time package of 4, 26 or 52 weeks to start the monitoring. The weeks will be credited to a single account in your dashboard or if you added several – you can distribute the weeks among them the way you want.
Example: you add 14 accounts to your dashboard and you buy 26 weeks and split them this way: 10 weeks to one account, 5 weeks to another and all the rest 11 accounts can get 1 week each.
4. After the time is added to accounts the monitoring starts automatically. If you add more accounts later, you can start their monitoring just by clicking the “buy time” button on them.
For the accounts “Instagram” and “jlo” the monitoring is enabled, for the “jessicaalba” it is disabled.
5. The first report with user’s likes and follows will be available in a week. To see it just choose the time frame of the report and click on it. You’ll be able to view every photo someone liked on Instagram.
Here’s how the report with the Instagram account’s likes provided by Snoopreport looks like.
The report displays all the user activity on Instagram. The largest part is dedicated to the likes made by a user, namely: the photos and videos liked and the user that posted them and the change in the monitored user’s engagement with the other accounts.
The reports contain the additional features such as: follows, comments (available in future), downloading in PDF and CSV formats, and generating a group report.
If you’re eager to see friends Instagram likes or view Instagram photos of your boyfriend or girlfriend has liked, the more effortless way is to use Snoopreport for monitoring rather than searching the Instagram activity history of your follows in your following feed. The biggest advantage of Snoopreport is that you can track Instagram account even if you don’t follow it. Give it a try from this link.