Even though apps like Messenger, Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp have mirrored the Stories features but nothing can beat the experience and filters one gets on Snapchat. There are plenty of funny and interesting snaps millennials add to their stories or send as chat privately. Without a doubt, you must also be receiving pictures and videos on Snapchat that make you shake with laughter. Unfortunately, you can only replay a snap twice or view for 24 hours if added to stories. But what if you want to view it for the rest of your life? We have already shared a method to download photos from anyone’s stories without letting them know. So, now it is time to let you know the procedure to save Snapchat videos from someone’s story or sent in chat on Android and iOS.
If you are also an Instagram user then you look at the method to save Instagram story of anyone without notifying. For Snapchat, continue reading this one.
Disclaimer: We advise you to download someone’s story only after their knowledge and consent. We are not responsible if you fail to do so.
Save Snapchat Videos From Others Stories Without Notifying
If you think that your videos sent on Snapchat are safe then you might want to think again. Anyone can leverage screen recording apps for Android and easily record your videos. There a lot of recording apps available on Play Store. For this tutorial, we will use DU Recorder.
1. Install the app by searching the name on Play Store or click here.
2. After the app is installed, tap on its icon. On doing that, you will see a few on-screen options/icons. Simply tap on the record icon(solid red dot) to start screen recording. Tap on Start Now to confirm.
3. Now, launch the Snapchat app and go Stories tab. Tap on the desired story and navigate to the video you wish to download. Let the video play so that it can be recorded by the app.
4. Once the video is completed tap on the record icon at the corner of the screen and then tap on Stop icon to stop the recording.
5. With this, the video will be saved to your phone which recorded all the screen activities including the Snapchat video. You can find the recorded video in the Gallery under folder recordmaster.
6. The recorded video will have unnecessary parts which you can remove by trimming it. Either you can transfer the video to computer and use the procedure mentioned here to cut unwanted parts.
Or you can trim videos from your smartphone using a few of the apps mentioned on our list of best Video to MP3 Converter apps.
Similarly, you can download other videos in Snapchat stories or videos someone sent you in chat and the owner won’t come to know about it.
iPhone/iPad users can make use of Screen recording feature that is built right into iOS 11. However, the owner of the video will be notified while doing so.
We hope that you were able to save Snapchat videos of others without notifying them. If you found this guide helpful then don’t forget to share it on social media.