Even though Instagram doesn’t allow to save pictures or videos of anyone but there are ways to get around it and download Instagram photos and videos which we have also mentioned in one of our articles. In this tutorial, we go a step further and reveal how to download multiple Instagram photos at once.
The procedure we mentioned in our other article involves a lot of steps and is not quite convenient if you wish to download multiple Instagram pictures from anyone’s profile. It will turn out to be a mundane task really if you were to repeat the steps in order to download multiple pictures. For the purpose of saving multiple Instagram pictures at once, we recommend you to use this method.
So, let’s get the ball rolling.
Download Multiple Instagram Photos At Once
You can achieve it using the Instagram website.
To get started, you will need a Chrome browser on your computer. If you don’t have it installed yet then this should be a good enough reason to get it now on your system.
Once Chrome browser is installed on your PC follow the steps below.
2. After adding the extension to Chrome head over to Instagram profile of the user whose photos you wish to download.
If the profile is public then there is no need of logging into Instagram or following them in order to download their photos.
You can directly use the following link to go to the desired profile – https://www.instagram.com/username/
where username needs to be replaced by that particular Instagram username.
3. Once you are on the profile page where all their photos/videos are shown click on the Image Downloader extension icon.
4. In a few seconds, it will fetch and show all the images on that particular web page.
If you wish to download more images than those which are shown currently then scroll to the bottom of the web page and click Load More.
5. To remove images like Instagram icons, favicons etc. from the list shown in the extension pop-up check the box next to width and make it around 200px.
This way the images(icons and Instagram images etc.) having width lesser than 200px will be filtered out and will not appear.
6. Next, you can select multiple images by clicking on them or select all the images by clicking on Select all. Finally, click on Download.
If you wish to download individual image then you can very well click on the download icon below each image.
7. On the next message, before clicking on Yes make sure you have unchecked Ask where to save each file before downloading under Downloads in Chrome Settings.
This will prevent the message popping for download location each time a file is being downloaded.
With all the advantages this method offers there is an issue which I faced and would like to mention.
The image downloaded is the one which is previewed on the Instagram profile. So, if there is a part of the image which is not viewable completely then the downloaded image won’t have it as well.
For example, in my case, all the words in the photo were not visible in the preview mode on the profile so they were cut off in the downloaded image as well.
To overcome this issue, you can open such images in a new tab and then use the Image Downloader extension.
Also, read the following handpicked Instagram tutorials.
We hope that you enjoyed this guide and were able to download multiple Instagram photos of others at once. If you know about any other better method than this then please share with us in the comments.