When you add multiple pictures or videos in one Instagram post, you might want to prioritize the images you have selected. Reordering the snapshots of your trip with different filters can make an amazing album. In this article, I will explain how you can rearrange multiple photos or videos in one Instagram post.
If you had an awesome trip & want to share pictures on Instagram, you can rearrange those pictures in a serial manner within Instagram. This way you can cover your whole trip in a sequential way that too in a single Instagram post.
Rearrange Multiple Photos or Videos in One Instagram Post
This feature can only be achieved from the Instagram mobile app and not from the Instagram website. The Android, as well as the iOS users can follow the same procedure mentioned below.
1) Open the Instagram app on your device.
2) Next, you have to tap on the ‘+’ icon from the navigation menu.
3) Select multiple images or videos and then click on Next button available at top right.
4) The next screen you will see will have the filters, if you want you can apply filters. On the same screen what you have to do to rearrange the pictures is, long tap on the picture and swipe towards left or right to place it at the appropriate position.
For Example: If you want to place the 3rd image in the first position, then long tap on the 3rd photo and swipe towards left without lifting your finger until you reach the first position.
Similarly, you can set the positions of video clips and other pictures in a single Instagram post.
5) Next, after rearranging the photos to the desired positions, you have to tap on the Next button at top right and then share it on your Instagram profile.
If you do not want to reorder in the above way, then while selecting multiple photos do select serial wise. Means the first picture you want in the album should be selected first and 2nd photo should be selected next and so on.
Now your Instagram followers can see your shared trip pictures and videos that too in a sequential way you had your trip. You can always leave a comment if you are unable to rearrange the images in a single post of Instagram.