With iPhone screen display increasing in size there are quite a few features added too which complement very well with the bigger size iPhone’s. One of such feature added with iPhone 6 and 6 plus is reachability which allows user to bring the top of the screen into reach by double tapping on the Home Button which makes it much more easier to use the iPhone. Another cool feature is of Display Zoom which if enabled makes the App icons, text and Controls larger making them easier to view on big iPhone display. This article will take you through the Display Zoom feature and how to enable/ disable Display Zoom in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Display Zoom in iPhone
To make it clear Display Zoom feature can only be found in iPhone 6 and 6 plus and of course other iPhone’s to come in future (iPhone 6s already launched) with bigger display size.
How to turn on Display Zoom in iPhone ?
Foollow the steps given below to enable Display Zoom and make all the controls to appear larger.
- Open Settings
- Tap on Display & Brightness
- You will find Display Zoom under Display & Brightness
- Select View under Display Zoom
- Here under Display Zoom you can select or switch to Zoomed Tab
- On selecting Zoomed you can see the preview as to how your icons , text and other controls will appear
- Tap on Set at top right corner of the screen followed by selecting Use Zoomed
- iPhone will restart and your App icons, text and other controls will appear larger on the screen
Recommended : Turn Off My Photo Stream in iPhone, iPad and save space
How to turn off Display Zoom in iPhone ?
If at any point you desire to switch back to Standard view then you can turn off Display zoom from the same place by selecting Standard and activating it.
Do you find Display Zoom feature a useful one? Share your thoughts in comments section below.