If you don’t already know about Sarahah then let us tell you that it is an app which allows you to send and receive feedback anonymously. It is designed to get honest feedback as your identity is not revealed. If you have already registered with Sarahah then it makes sense to share your profile with as many friends as possible to get to know what they think about you. The app has the option to share profile on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. But if you wish to link Sarahah with Snapchat or Instagram then follow this tutorial.
Link Sarahah with Snapchat
We are going to make use of the recently launched feature which lets you add links to snaps. So, let us get to it.
- You will need your Sarahah account username. If you already know it then skip to the second step. In case you don’t know what is it then open Sarahah app and tap on profile icon at the bottom right. Below your name there will be a link, it is nothing but your Sarahah username. Tap on it and select Copy.
- Now, launch Snapchat. Click a random snap and tap on the paper clip icon.
- Next, type or paste the username copied earlier and hit Go.
- When the URL loads tap on Attach to Snap.
- Type the text and edit the snap if desired and post it to your story or send it individually.
With this, your friends on Snapchat can swipe up on your snap and send you an anonymous message when your Sarahah profile loads.
Connect Sarahah with Instagram
In case of Instagram, only verified accounts can add links to their photos and videos in Stories. So, if you have one then you can go ahead and add your Sarahah username in the link option and post it.
For the users like me who don’t have a verified account, they can simply use the website section in their profile.
- Copy the Sarahah username and launch the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile by tapping on the user icon at the bottom right and select Edit profile.
- In the website field type or paste your Sarahah username and tap Done to save the changes.
- After this, you can post a story or a publish a post on your profile informing users about the link in your bio and asking them to send you an honest feedback.
There is no sense in using an app like Sarahah without receiving continuous messages. This is only possible if you spread your profile as much as possible. You already know how you can do that on Snapchat and Instagram. What are you waiting for?