Every social networking platform wants its users to interact more with each other. This will lead to more usage of the app which is their key to success. Instagram has added a pretty cool sticker to their repository of stickers like Poll and Emoji slider. Using this new Questions sticker, you can create a space in your stories where your friends or fans can ask you any question. The questions are not anonymous to you and only you can see who asked you what. Then you can respond to the questions one by one in your stories. Here is how you can add and use Questions sticker on Instagram story. Before going through the steps, make sure you are using the latest version of Instagram.
How To Add Questions Sticker To Your Instagram Story
1. Open Instagram and tap on ‘Your Story’ avatar at the top left.
3. Tap on the ‘Sticker‘ icon at the top right.
4. Now, tap on the sticker called ‘QUESTIONS‘. The ‘Question’ sticker will appear on your picture.
5. Edit the title by tapping on the sticker or let it be the default one. You can also pinch zoom or change the sticker’s position like any other sticker. When done, tap on ‘Send to‘ button at the bottom right.
6. Tap on ‘Share‘ at the top to share as a story or tap on ‘Send’ for sending to particular friends.
Your story with the question sticker is posted. When your followers or fans see your story, they can type their question or the response.
7. To answer the questions, open your story by tapping on ‘Your Story‘ icon at the top left on the Instagram home page.
8. Go to the story where you asked the question and tap on the ‘Seen by‘ icons at the bottom left or simply swipe up.
9. Tap on the question you want to answer and then on ‘Share response‘.
10. The new story page will open. Tap anywhere and then type your answer.
12. Tap on ‘Send to‘ and then on ‘Share‘ on the next page.
Your answer is published. The question and answers will remain in your Instagram story for approximately 24 hours like any other story.
So, this was the method to add questions sticker on Instagram. Pretty simple and pretty fun right? If you still face a hurdle, let us know in the comments.