Chrome Autofill feature comes in handy when you have to enter your name, address, card information etc. on various sites. It allows you to save time and avoid mundane task of typing the same entries over and over again on different occasions. But it might happen that your address has changed or you have a new credit card and it is irritating to see that old info pop-up. Isn’t it? Well, to help you out in this regard we are here with this tutorial. You will learn how you can update or delete autofill info on Chrome.
Apart from your information changing it might also be possible that your friend or colleague used your PC/Mac to order a product where they had to fill a form. Now, whenever you get similar forms their information is stored in autofill. In that case, you might want to remove autofill info.
Whatever the case may be – edit autofill or delete all or individual autofill entries, we have got you covered. So, let’s get on with it.
Remove All Autofill Entries On Chrome
If you are looking to delete autocomplete URL then follow this guide. For removing autofill info follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Chrome Menu (3 dots) and go to More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data…
2. On the pop-up window, switch to the Advanced tab and select Autofill form data. Also, set the Time range to All time.
3. After that, click on Clear Data.
This will delete all the autofill information. Not so useful if you only wish to delete or update specific entries. For that use the following method.
Update Or Delete Individual Autofill Entries On Chrome
1. Click on Chrome menu (3 dots) and select Settings.
2. Next, click on Advanced at the bottom.
3. Scroll down until you see Passwords and forms section. Under that, click on Auto-fill settings.
4. Here, you will be able to see all the autofill information that is stored in your Google Chrome browser. There will be 3 dots icon next to every entry. Click on it for the desired one and select Edit or Remove.
In case you choose Edit, you will get an option to update the information. After which you can click on Save.
So, these were the easy methods you can use to update or delete autofill info on Chrome. In case of any issues drop a comment down below to let us know.