How to send video Message in iOS 8 Messages App
Apple launched iOS 8 with lots of new and exciting features one of them being sending video messages in iOS Messages App. With iOS 8 user can send a video Message in Messages App. iOS 8 Messages App allows user to send an existing video as well as send a newly recorded video instantly. This post will let you know how to send video Message in iOS 8 Messages App.
Send Video Message iOS 8
There are 2 ways by which user can send video Message in iOS 8 Message App.
1. Send newly recorded video instantly in iOS 8 Messages App
- To send a newly recorded video go to Messages App.
- Select conversation of iOS Contact to whom you want to send the iMessage.
- Here, on left hand side Long Press the Camera icon.
- On Long pressing Camera icon, a circular Menu pops up. Slide your finger to Video icon. Video starts recording automatically and timer starts.
- When you are finished recording the video release your finger.
- You will get an option to preview the video before sending. If you are happy with the video after previewing, send it using the up arrow button.
- Once the message is delivered you will get an option to Keep the video on your device. Select Keep if you want to keep the video on your device else ignore it.
ALSO READ : How to automatically delete messages in iOS 8
2. Send existing video in iOS 8 Messages App
- Go to Messages App and select conversation of iOS Contact to whom you want to send the iMessage.
- Press the Camera icon, you will be presented with an option of Photo Library. Select Photo Library.
- Under Photo Library choose Videos and select the video which you want to send.
Note: Video Message are only applicable for iMessage i.e. you can only send Video Messages to iOS users.
With these two ways you can send video message in iOS 8 Messages App. Let us know if you are having any problems or doubts with these methods.