Facebook Post Scheduling is a really useful feature if you are admin of a Facebook business Page and are facing problems to publish your posts at specific times of the day because of the fact that you cannot be on Facebook 24*7 due to your busy schedule. However, your business needs demand that your Facebook Page should be updated at regularly. Here comes in the role of Facebook feature where you can schedule posts for future time. Additionally, users can also schedule posts on their Facebook Profile too apart from Pages. In this article we will let you know how to exactly achieve that.
Schedule Posts on Facebook
As you are now aware of benefits of scheduling posts, follow the steps given below to schedule posts on a Facebook Page :
Schedule Posts on Facebook Page
- Login to Facebook and go to your Facebook Page
- Enter your Post as you usually do, attach image as required.
- Click on down arrow button adjacent to Publish text
- Select Schedule from the drop down list
- Set Future Date and Time on the dialog box which comes as a pop up
- Select Schedule after you are setting date and time
Here you go! Your Post is scheduled for Date and Time you set and will automatically be posted to your Page on that day and time. Similarly you can schedule multiple posts. Useful right? Even if you might be busy and are not available to post, still your Page will be updated with your scheduled Facebook post. Similarly you can Backdate a post if you missed to post something which should have been published earlier.
Recommended : How to secure Facebook Account from being hacked
You can also make changes to Scheduled Posts like Reschedule or even delete already scheduled post if the need be. In order to do that follow the steps given below :
- Select Publishing Tools on Top of your Facebook Page.
- Under Publishing Tools select Scheduled Posts. All your Scheduled Facebook Posts will be shown here
- Select the Post for which you want to make changes
- After selecting the Post, Click on Actions
- Select Reschedule and set Date and Time again.
- Similarly you can also Publish, Cancel Schedule, Delete or Backdate a Scheduled Post if need be.
Schedule Posts on Your Facebook Profile
This feature allows you to backdate a Post on your Facebook Profile. This is useful if you were not able to add an event or status which happened earlier but you can do it now with backdate feature. This will organize your events as they happened in reality. For example, you were not able to add your Marriage Event on the day you were getting married, then you can very well use this feature to add an event for a previous date.
In order to backdate a Post on your Facebook Profile follow the steps given below :
- Go to your Facebook Timeline and enter your Post as usual
- Click on Timer Icon when you are done with your Post content
- Set the year , Month, Day and Time
- Click on Post.
The post will published with backdate you specified.
Recommended : How to see who views your Facebook profile
We wish that you were able to Schedule Posts on Facebook after going through our article. How useful do you find this Facebook feature? Let us know if you face any problems.